Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 4th 2014 new
(quote) Genie-920495 said: the only think i know is fantasy football or disney movies need to check fantasy or is it fantasia ... feel someone need to throw ice on me to wake me up so confused
Hi Genie, I am meaning fantasy in the sense of your wildest wish or unlikely dream. Creatively imagine the perfect thing a man could write to you to touch your heart.
Jan 4th 2014 new
(quote) Carol-1007500 said: Hi Genie, I am meaning fantasy in the sense of your wildest wish or unlikely dream. Creatively imagine the perfect thing a man could write to you to touch your heart.
just to clear my head, is this only for girls fantasy, or inclusive guys, just curious ....
Jan 4th 2014 new
(quote) Genie-920495 said: just to clear my head, is this only for girls fantasy, or inclusive guys, just curious ....

It is meant for both girls and guys. Girls say what they'd like to hear from a guy; and guys say what they'd like to hear from a girl.

Jan 4th 2014 new
It depends who says it! I've had some messages that otherwise would have been really lovely (and not creepy) had they not come from men ten or more years my senior. And sometimes it's less about the content of the message and more about the delivery.
Jan 4th 2014 new
tinyurl.com
Jan 4th 2014 new
Music always magnifies!

www.youtube.com

Funny story.....this fantasy dates back to high school. I worked in the public library and the local radio DJ, who was probably 10 years older than me, would come in the library every day to read the paper and I thought he was pretty cool, so on Saturday nights while I was babysitting and he was on the radio I would call up and anonymously request this song.....more than once! Good thing they didn't have caller ID back then!
Jan 4th 2014 new
(quote) Carol-1007500 said: This question is not about your football fantasy, Jim.
Not that I would agree with it, but why not? Or should this thread go into the ladies only thread?
Jan 4th 2014 new
(quote) John-971967 said: Not that I would agree with it, but why not? Or should this thread go into the ladies only thread?
Not if more of you guys step up and share the line that trips your fantasy trigger.
Jan 4th 2014 new
After more consideration on this weighty topic and with many thanks to Christopher Marlowe:

'Come live with me and be my love,
And we will all the pleasures prove'

Jan 4th 2014 new
My imagined first line would be, "After reviewing your profile, I can see your consciousness manifests itself remarkably in the universe with God's help." Just kidding!
Posts 51 - 60 of 200