Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Jan 14th 2014 new
laughing laughing This is what Italian food does to everybody!! Mama Mia.......... Chef Battling eyelashes
Jan 14th 2014 new
(quote) Cindy-534370 said: This is what Italian food does to everybody!! Mama Mia..........
because that's amore :-))))
Jan 14th 2014 new
I've enjoyed many an Italian meal, but my real guilty pleasure is Kraft Dinner. Being a born-and-bred North American seems to have stunted my taste for haute cuisine. It's not reverse snobbery, just honest bad taste.
Jan 14th 2014 new
(quote) Paul-1049651 said: I've enjoyed many an Italian meal, but my real guilty pleasure is Kraft Dinner. Being a born-and-bred North American seems to have stunted my taste for haute cuisine. It's not reverse snobbery, just honest bad taste.
The Kraft Spaghetti dinner? Or Mac and Cheese (was thinking about that on the way home lol) or the chicken noodle dinner -- my favorite but very hard to find now. . .and not quite as good since they changed the cooking instructions. . .
Jan 14th 2014 new
(quote) Paul-1049651 said: I've enjoyed many an Italian meal, but my real guilty pleasure is Kraft Dinner. Being a born-and-bred North American seems to have stunted my taste for haute cuisine. It's not reverse snobbery, just honest bad taste.
biggrin Welcome Paul! How would like your spaghetti, under the rocks or on the rocks?

Oh how do say that ?
Jan 14th 2014 new
(quote) Lauren-927923 said: because that's amore :-))))
laughing laughing
Jan 14th 2014 new
(quote) Cindy-534370 said: This is what Italian food does to everybody!! Mama Mia..........
Remember Lady and the Tramp???? The moonlight, the candle,the live music, the pasta...the eye contact! AMORE...yes.......sigh! LOVE-ly!!!
Jan 14th 2014 new
(quote) Barbara-863769 said: Remember Lady and the Tramp???? The moonlight, the candle,the live music, the pasta...the eye contact! AMORE...yes.......sigh! LOVE-ly!!!
Andre Bocelli sings "Amore" and the first song in 1952 "That's Amore" was sung.
Can't link the songs. biggrin
Jan 14th 2014 new
(quote) Cindy-534370 said: Andre Bocelli sings "Amore" and the first song in 1952 "That's Amore" was sung.
Can't link the songs.
re: Bocelli:

Per amore (youtu.be ) or Dell'amore non si sa (youtu.be )?

Dino: youtu.be




Jan 14th 2014 new
(quote) Cindy-534370 said: Andre Bocelli sings "Amore" and the first song in 1952 "That's Amore" was sung.
Can't link the songs.
Here is "Bella Notte" the Falling In Like scene...in "Lady and the Tramp"-Disney....bella! bellissima! heartbeat

Enjoy! biggrin
youtu.be

(it is a good review... rose)
Posts 41 - 50 of 97