Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Jan 16th 2014 new
(quote) Paul-1049651 said: I don't know, but spaghetti is one of the very few foods I prefer to eat with no one watching, for obvious reasons.
Thx for the welcome~! It feels good to be here.
laughing Paul, you're supposed to curl the pasta noodles around the fork! So, you don't make a mess...... but then again, I like to eat it at home alone too.
Hang in with us, you'll love us more and more everyday......it's quite addicting!
So I made some linguine salad out of the left over spaghetti, I know you're supposed to use linguine, but I ran out of sauce and didn't want to waste the pasta. Hmmm it's good.
Jan 16th 2014 new
(quote) Lauren-927923 said: so you like them all?? Or you do not wish to say which is your favorite :-)
I have only one favorite.....whichever one is before me at the moment! Same way with movies, too - my Top Five usually include the last three I've seen, unless they were really terrible. In these things I am impressionable and almost undiscriminating. Trying to remember who it was who said "Developing taste is developing the ability to be displeased".
Jan 16th 2014 new
(quote) Cindy-534370 said: Paul, you're supposed to curl the pasta noodles around the fork! So, you don't make a mess...... but then again, I like to eat it at home alone too.
Hang in with us, you'll love us more and more everyday......it's quite addicting!
So I made some linguine salad out of the left over spaghetti, I know you're supposed to use linguine, but I ran out of sauce and didn't want to waste the pasta. Hmmm it's good.
Or get the kind you can stan with a fork and forget the twirling nonsense! wink
Jan 16th 2014 new
(quote) Cindy-534370 said: Paul, you're supposed to curl the pasta noodles around the fork! So, you don't make a mess...... but then again, I like to eat it at home alone too.
Cindy, the tough part is not curling the noodles around the fork, it's making them stay there! Of course I chop away at them with my knife, but then the whole thing feels too much like work.
Jan 16th 2014 new
(quote) Paul-1049651 said: Cindy, the tough part is not curling the noodles around the fork, it's making them stay there! Of course I chop away at them with my knife, but then the whole thing feels too much like work.
Campanelle or radiatore will solve all your problems!
Jan 16th 2014 new
(quote) Jerry-74383 said: Or get the kind you can stan with a fork and forget the twirling nonsense!
Really? Jerry you are amazing. Now the only kind you can stand is uncooked spaghetti! laughing
Jan 16th 2014 new
(quote) Paul-1049651 said: Cindy, the tough part is not curling the noodles around the fork, it's making them stay there! Of course I chop away at them with my knife, but then the whole thing feels too much like work.
shhh Please don't tell anybody your cutting up your spaghetti! Oh mama mia! Your are ruining it. Just leave it all on one strand.....please. laughing
Jan 16th 2014 new
(quote) Cindy-534370 said: Really? Jerry you are amazing. Now the only kind you can stand is uncooked spaghetti!
Nothing uncooked about it. I just eat shapes instead of strands.

Jan 16th 2014 new
(quote) Cindy-534370 said: Really? Jerry you are amazing. Now the only kind you can stand is uncooked spaghetti!
Funny! but I read 'stan' as a typo for 'stab'.
Jan 16th 2014 new
(quote) Paul-1049651 said: Funny! but I read 'stan' as a typo for 'stab'.
Ooops! Yes, good catch, Paul

Posts 71 - 80 of 97