Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Jan 16th 2014 new
(quote) Jerry-74383 said: Campanelle or radiatore will solve all your problems!
If only that were literally true! boggled
Jan 16th 2014 new
(quote) Paul-1049651 said: If only that were literally true!
Well, they'll solve all you pasta twirling problems, anyway

Jan 17th 2014 new
Silly boy that is what the spoon is for :-).
Jan 17th 2014 new
I like shapes as well, but love the strands also. . . I can do pretty much any kind of pasta, in any shape, and in most conditions except overcooked mush or uncooked -- although the latter isn't necessarily true either, I used to eat the uncooked pasta when I was cooking as a kid. . .
Jan 17th 2014 new
(quote) Lauren-927923 said: Silly boy that is what the spoon is for :-).
Spoon, schmoon...

Jan 17th 2014 new
(quote) Jerry-74383 said: Spoon, schmoon...

lol Jerry I am sure the shape stabbing method is far more satisfying than the spoon smoothing method. . .
Jan 17th 2014 new
(quote) Lauren-927923 said: lol Jerry I am sure the shape stabbing method is far more satisfying than the spoon smoothing method. . .
The most soul satisfying way, but utterly impolite and revolting manner (because its messy) to other people, is to just get one end of a strand or multiple stands in your mouth and suck them in. Let's face it, like eating with chop sticks few of us can master the skill of eating any long pasta forms in a polite and un-revolting manner.

I have to agree with Jerry, its better to eat other shapes and just stab them with your fork and eat them
Jan 17th 2014 new
(quote) Lauren-927923 said: I like shapes as well, but love the strands also. . . I can do pretty much any kind of pasta, in any shape, and in most conditions except overcooked mush or uncooked -- although the latter isn't necessarily true either, I used to eat the uncooked pasta when I was cooking as a kid. . .
biggrin Yeah, I still eat some uncooked spaghetti strands while it's cooking, so do my dogs, they love it!
Jan 18th 2014 new
(quote) Cindy-534370 said: Yeah, I still eat some uncooked spaghetti strands while it's cooking, so do my dogs, they love it!
Dogs are notoriously undiscriminating :)
Jan 18th 2014 new

Chef Little Italy, NYC......everyone must experience it! My favorite pizza ....thinnest crust possible with plenty of toppings like eggplant, fresh tomatoes and mixed cheeses.....big taste, low carbs. Knife and fork needed...

Posts 81 - 90 of 97