Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Jan 6th 2014 new
Well in Missouri there are 3 to 6 inches of snow and temperature is below zero. To stay warm here in this state, you definetly need to wear coveralls and cover every part of your body. When driving, you need to go slow and steady.
Jan 6th 2014 new
(quote) Tom-432657 said: Well in Missouri there are 3 to 6 inches of snow and temperature is below zero. To stay warm here in this state, you definetly need to wear coveralls and cover every part of your body. When driving, you need to go slow and steady.
snowman
Jan 6th 2014 new
Things are going well at John Deere and usually busy after the new year so I will see when I get home ! Hope your doing well!
Jan 6th 2014 new
SE Michigan reporting; -7 degrees fahrenheit. The wind chills will be twenty below tonight , maybe worse. I haven't seen this kind of weather since I lived in the St Croix River valley and Minneappolis back in the 90's. Praying
Jan 6th 2014 new
(quote) Al-1036257 said: SE Michigan reporting; -7 degrees fahrenheit. The wind chills will be twenty below tonight , maybe worse. I haven't seen this kind of weather since I lived in the St Croix River valley and Minneappolis back in the 90's.
You can run...but you can't hide! wink
Jan 6th 2014 new
(quote) George-80266 said: What is the weather like where you live? I am on vacation now in Tampa Bay, where it's nice today but Monday starts a big cool down here! I go back home to Iowa on Monday which is in the deep freeze?? Heard the high is around 10 below on Monday in Davenport, Iowa! Everyone take care and be safe!

Vacationing two months in Honolulu, HI.

Drop-Dead-Gorgeous weather! Sunny, 73 degrees, no humidity and light trade winds.

Doesn't get any better than this!

Aloha!

Rose

Jan 6th 2014 new

It was 57 degrees here in New Jersey this morning. The low tonight is supposed to be around 5 degrees.

Feels balmy compared to the coldest nights when I lived in western Canada. There's nothing like walking out the door in the morning when it's -30 outside (and that's the actual air temperature, not the wind chill!).

Jan 7th 2014 new

cool Cool.

laughing laughing

Jan 7th 2014 new
Yes, an inconvenient freeze for us here in New Enland. snowman
Jan 8th 2014 new
Feel sorry for you folks who are freezing. I saw in the News that here in Los Angeles was the warmest in the nation. We were in the 70s. It was my son's day off from work, and spent the day at the beach body surfing. Sorry to tell you this. I think this is the nearest thing to paradise on earth. Happy snow blowing, shoveling snow from you driveways, and all the other things people who live in these forsaken areas of the US do.
God bless, Victoria
Posts 11 - 20 of 36