Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for those who have lost a spouse and need support or who can provide support to those who have.

Saint Paula is the patron saint of widows and Saint Stephen is the patron saint of deacons
Learn More: Saint Stephen and Saint Paula

Feb 3rd 2014 new
Sometimes people do have photos - it sometimes hasn't been approved. Although, it seems in your case that this isn't really happening.

Feb 3rd 2014 new
I just assume that anyone who has been a member for more than two weeks and does not have a photo up is simply here for some on-line companionship, and not to actually meet anyone. Not having the photo says, "Don't stop here."

Feb 3rd 2014 new
(quote) William-607613 said: I just assume that anyone who has been a member for more than two weeks and does not have a photo up is simply here for some on-line companionship, and not to actually meet anyone. Not having the photo says, "Don't stop here."

Or perhaps they have different priorities and don't want to be bothered with those who are so superficial as to use the lack of a profile photo as a litmus test.

Feb 3rd 2014 new
(quote) Jerry-74383 said: Or perhaps they have different priorities and don't want to be bothered with those who are so superficial as to use the lack of a profile photo as a litmus test.

Superficial?

Catholic Match itself tells us that members who put up a photo are five times as likely to get responses as those who don't.

Are we all superficial, or are we simply looking for people who are serious about meeting someone?
Feb 3rd 2014 new
(quote) Jerry-74383 said: Or perhaps they have different priorities and don't want to be bothered with those who are so superficial as to use the lack of a profile photo as a litmus test.

Arguments can be made on both sides for and against having a profile picture, Jerry. I favor transparency and visibility. Can you please clarify your negative characterization of those you describe as "superficial"?

And I note that you have chosen to remove your profile picture. Is there a message you want to communicate?

Posts 21 - 25 of 25