Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 17 new
(quote) Jill-1035369 said: All of us -- men and women -- need to step up.
Yes. It's a challenge when a lot of things this world sees as acceptable.
Jan 17 new
(quote) Johnny-975202 said: Yes. It's a challenge when a lot of things this world sees as acceptable.
But we Catholics are not of this world. ;)
Jan 17 new
(quote) Jill-1035369 said: But we Catholics are not of this world. ;)
Haha. Nicely put. I stand corrected. biggrin
Feb 27 new

I havent any on line dating pet peeves because not only are both the cat and dog very supportive, they cant wait till I find someone because their getting tired of my cooking!

Feb 27 new

laughing Good one, Paul!

Feb 27 new
My whine is that that everyone lives so far away. Come on people, come to MN, land of 10,000 frozen lakes and frozen toes and frozen fingers and frozen nostrils...
Feb 27 new
(quote) Lynn-1043983 said: Yes, I was trying to state that all other interests were somewhat negotiable (everyone can sing, right?) but not improving the mind by reading. . . . or being interested in reading. . . . the television is often off at my house so that I can read.

The quote was from Pride and Prejudice. A snide girl says of Elizabeth that she is a great reader and cares for little else, in order to cast her as a book-worm in the social hour that exists after Regency dinner gatherings. I am quite attracted to women who read. . .
Mary Bennet (middle sister) was the true bookworm, and stunk at singing and piano playing.

Love Pride and Prejudice!
Feb 27 new
(quote) Andy-1016623 said:

When women tell you they like to travel, it only obviously means they like to travel. When women tell you why they like to travel or where they like to travel, it is a conversation starter. What leads to a conversation between men and women, are specific details. What is easier to respond to for either men or women?

Travel in more descriptive terms ----> mind traveling reading a romantic book .... fav traveling going to the mall .... dreaded traveling going to supermarket .... dreaming traveling to romantic/spiritual place .... actually traveled and visited places .... discoball as the world we travel reality/imaginary ... something to share what we did and dream ....
Feb 27 new
(quote) Cindy-534370 said: Hi Scott, I missed this first part, I wanted ask what you meant on number 1, when you said and the same expecting lengthy conversation? Little confusing.
great answer and not confusing at all ...
Feb 27 new
(quote) Jerry-74383 said: Or a lack of knowledge of the particular subject matter, especially by those who are not native English speakers.

thank you sooo much Jerry .... I admit I failed English from the time I had no choice but to learn it ... wonder how the heck I graduate, still stumbling and sometimes tech does have its own mind before you can correct ... must be the most compassionate and loving English teachers/professors who accepted and mindful of my lack of proper english without being too judgemental they were able to see and embrace the quality of person/individual ... hug Praying clap thumbsup highfive heartbeat for making a difference in my life ....
Posts 131 - 140 of 152