Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 10 new
(quote) Michael-308675 said: LOL. You know why men sometimes do this, right ?
No. Why?
Jan 10 new
r u gonna tell us? boggled
Jan 10 new
(quote) Cindy-534370 said: Oh, another one is when the person sends me a message and asks a question, I answer it and then the same question is asked at least three times. What is it you don't understand? I quit....
patience my friend >>> .... senior moments... msg was errorneously to someone else... deleted by accident ... cann't read english ... need my glasses or whatever ... lots of reason what about give me a break ... repeat repeat repeat cool crossfingers
Jan 10 new
Hahaha, Michael, I'm afraid you may be pet peeving our ladies off right now. biggrin
Jan 10 new
(quote) Cindy-534370 said: One more before I take a nap. How about the man who views me, writes to me , and yet in his profile he wants start a family? Do you know I am 61 years old? I can see your well over 55 and more, how would this work? I am not Sarah. Or did you have adoption in mind?
It's just too much..........
ummm adoption he didn't specify clearly .... bird, fish, cat, dog, etc... oh..can you you adopt me looking for an adoptive family smile crossfingers hope i didn't wake you up unneccesarily Cindi ... (just kidding laughing laughing laughing)

Jan 10 new
(quote) Roystan-340472 said: Do you have something orthodox and in writing to confirm that this is not just an irascible misuse of free will?
Nah -- if for no other reason than that is exactly what it is! laughing

Jan 10 new
(quote) Jill-1035369 said: Hahaha, Michael, I'm afraid you may be pet peeving our ladies off right now.
SOME men SOMETIMES do this because they really like a woman's profile and actually admire it. They think a woman probably will not be interested. So they figure if all they do is say hi and the woman writes back, then they are wrong and the woman really is interested. But if they (the men) write a whole bunch of stuff at the beginning, the woman may write back for awhile because she is somewhat interested in the attention, but then fall off the map when a better guy comes along.
Jan 10 new
(quote) Jerry-74383 said: Nah -- if for no other reason than that is exactly what it is!

One item that perplexes me is the "status" option....when I first signed on almost 2 years back...many CM'ers were using "Friendship Only" for their Profile Status....During my present subscription, you more or less have to READ through a whole profile before you discover that someone is working through grief or other issues and want friendship only.

I personally would love to know that "up front". When you opened the Profile...the Friendship Only was right next to the photo...

It just makes things easier...so if I am looking for companionship only or friendship only and really NOT available for courtship and romance...it would make things plain...just saying.

Maybe there could be a a little infomercial? No sense having women or men working so hard to connect...and having them feel passed over...when the persons you are contacting are just plain NOT interested from the get-go...don'cha think????

Barbara
Jan 10 new
Do y'all REALLY do all that thinking and planning over the "Hi" and "Hey"????? WoW! That's Good News!!!! Right, ladies????
Jan 10 new
Here! here!
Posts 21 - 30 of 152