Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 10th 2014 new
(quote) Jacqueline-198 said: My pet peeves , hmmm dudes that initiate conversations but then disappear,and dudes that have been members for a while but still have the same old picture posted. we all change a bit here and there a new picture wouldnt hurt. IMHO. I'll also add dudes who dont reply to an emotigram but will check out your profile repeatedly. thats it for now!!
But I did finally post a few new pictures!😉
Jan 10th 2014 new
Alice- Michael ; Michael -Alice. 😁
Jan 10th 2014 new
(quote) Michael-308675 said:

I do not have pet peeves when it comes to online dating, but one thing I do not like are photos with dark glasses over the eyes.

Hello Michael. I think i'm ok with this as long as it's not the only picture that's posted. The person should have at least one fully presenting picture, i.e., no sun glasses, no hat, facing front.
Jan 11th 2014 new
(quote) Jacqueline-198 said: My pet peeves , hmmm dudes that initiate conversations but then disappear,and dudes that have been members for a while but still have the same old picture posted. we all change a bit here and there a new picture wouldnt hurt. IMHO. I'll also add dudes who dont reply to an emotigram but will check out your profile repeatedly. thats it for now!!
Hi Jacqueline! Wait, you can tell if someone checks your profile repeatedly? How? I know some corresponders have re-visited my profile (because they told me so) but i don't see that displayed on the "viewed you" list. Hmm.
Jan 11th 2014 new
Nobody calls their kitten Skunkalicious. Too much work for the tongue and jaws. 'Skunky' -- that's what the poor thing really gets called, doesn't it? Poor ... smelly ... thing.
Jan 11th 2014 new
(quote) Jill-1035369 said: Hello all! Just for fun, what are your pet peeves when it comes to online dating? e.g., sluggish replies, uninformative (near content-less) profile, rampant misspellings?
one lady told me she couldnt date me now because of 'the dock strike'
Jan 11th 2014 new
(quote) Genie-920495 said: patience my friend >>> .... senior moments... msg was errorneously to someone else... deleted by accident ... cann't read english ... need my glasses or whatever ... lots of reason what about give me a break ... repeat repeat repeat
laughing Hey, you thought of lots of reasons here. Maybe on of them is what happened.
At least he ask a question. biggrin
Jan 11th 2014 new
(quote) Genie-920495 said: ummm adoption he didn't specify clearly .... bird, fish, cat, dog, etc... oh..can you you adopt me looking for an adoptive family hope i didn't wake you up unneccesarily Cindi ... (just kidding )

laughing No Genie, you didn't wake me up. Thanks for being thoughtful. biggrin
Again you are right, never thought about this. He just wants to start a family, is never married, and maybe now it is time he does this. It's all good. I am not making fun, I love the guys, just sometimes after a while, when you think back of some of the messages, well, they do make me laugh a little. laughing
I do wish him the best of luck, they say "Seek and you shall find". Things happen in due season. What doesn't work for one, works for another. crossfingers
Jan 11th 2014 new
(quote) Jill-1035369 said: Hi Jacqueline! Wait, you can tell if someone checks your profile repeatedly? How? I know some corresponders have re-visited my profile (because they told me so) but i don't see that displayed on the "viewed you" list. Hmm.
Hi, Jill.

If someone has viewed your profile once, they can view it, with no more notices to you, for about 30 days. After that, you'll get another notification that the same person viewed it again.
Jan 11th 2014 new
Hello everyone! :) My pet peeves are grammar and spelling mistakes. People do call me a grammar nazi though. But with spell check these days, how are there still so many mistakes?? If someone has a profile full of grammar and spelling mistakes, I automatically lose interest. Maybe I'm too harsh. eyepopping Maybe I should ask if they have a job where I can edit profiles. tongue
Posts 41 - 50 of 152