Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 11th 2014 new
(quote) Roystan-340472 said: Nobody calls their kitten Skunkalicious. Too much work for the tongue and jaws. 'Skunky' -- that's what the poor thing really gets called, doesn't it? Poor ... smelly ... thing.
Skunkalicious gets called a lot of names -- Skunkaboobaby, Skunky, Bad Boy Skunker, etc, etc -- but he is NOT STINKY! My then 4yo named him Skunk when she first saw him, lying on his back, a black cat with a long white stripe down his tummy.
I'll put up a pic on my profile.
Jan 11th 2014 new
Is he going to become promiscuous or have you taken care of that?

tinyurl.com
Jan 11th 2014 new
Does he get to choose a snazzy pseudonym, 'Dr Valentine Lovegrove', or sump'n like that?
Jan 11th 2014 new
(quote) Johnny-975202 said: Hi, Jill.

If someone has viewed your profile once, they can view it, with no more notices to you, for about 30 days. After that, you'll get another notification that the same person viewed it again.
Thanks Johnny!
Jan 11th 2014 new
(quote) Roystan-340472 said: Is he going to become promiscuous or have you taken care of that?

http://tinyurl.com/5srgr4r
All our pets, except the fish, get spayed or neutered. And they are all rescues. There are plenty of beautiful strays and rescues and I don't want mine making more.
Jan 11th 2014 new
(quote) Tom-112790 said: one lady told me she couldnt date me now because of 'the dock strike'
laughing excuse, me...wide eyed eyepopping rolling eyes WHAT on earth..didshe have her car being delivered by barge or something????????

Tom, that is out of the box...off the wall...whatever...Thanks for sharing...She must have a vested interest in the Dockworkers' Union or something...was her father a shipping magnate???

I LOVE it...thanks for sharing...the lady not you had a definite problem...no telling what???

Barbara in FLwave
Jan 11th 2014 new
(quote) Amalia-197936 said: Hello everyone! :) My pet peeves are grammar and spelling mistakes. People do call me a grammar nazi though. But with spell check these days, how are there still so many mistakes?? If someone has a profile full of grammar and spelling mistakes, I automatically lose interest. Maybe I'm too harsh. Maybe I should ask if they have a job where I can edit profiles.
I was always wondering why sometimes i get those outta of this world crazy loving msg from a cell phone ... suppose to read between the lines and they correct it their way (i.e. cell phone you have no say in the matter laughing) until of course you are on the receiving end ... oh such, you have failed the class in communication regardless if you have those fancy cell phones laughing laughing laughing
Jan 11th 2014 new
1. Profiles with no pictures, and the same expecting lengthy conversation.
2. Profiles that have a pet as a profile picture
3. Profiles pictures that were taken a long time ago.
Jan 11th 2014 new
(quote) Scott-1009726 said: 1. Profiles with no pictures, and the same expecting lengthy conversation.
2. Profiles that have a pet as a profile picture
3. Profiles pictures that were taken a long time ago.
Absolutely! I think so too. biggrin
Jan 11th 2014 new
(quote) Rachel-731570 said: All our pets, except the fish, get spayed or neutered. And they are all rescues. There are plenty of beautiful strays and rescues and I don't want mine making more.
I am fully with you on this one, my kind-hearted and animal-loving dear Rachel.
Posts 51 - 60 of 152