Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jan 10th 2014 new
I'm so sorry, Kathy, about your mom! I'll say a prayer, as soon as I finish this post. Chelle
Jan 10th 2014 new
Sorry to hear this...prayers ascending Kathy~
Jan 10th 2014 new
(quote) Kathy-635104 said:

I just found out that my mom has shingles. She is in a lot of pain. Please ask for healing for her. Thank you.

Kathy,

I hope that your mother finds relief very soon. Praying

John

Jan 10th 2014 new
Praying
Jan 10th 2014 new

I sincerely thank you all for your prayers. I've been reading a lot about apple cider vinegar treatments that can help take away the pain. I'll bring her some of that tomorrow. She is not happy, especially since she had received the shot. It's scary how long people suffer from this. Your prayers do help. God bless you all for your kindness.

Kathy

Jan 11th 2014 new
Prayers offered.
Jan 11th 2014 new
Sincere prayers for your mom Kathy that her pain will not be too much too bear, and be short lived
Jan 11th 2014 new
PRAYERS for quick healing and pain relief.
Jan 11th 2014 new
Sorry to hear your Mom is in this kind of pain, Kathy - shingles are just awful.
I've heard about the apple cider thing too - hopefully it'll bring her some relief. (Let us know!)
Prayers for healing and comfort.
Jan 11th 2014 new
Praying
Posts 11 - 20 of 57