Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jan 11th 2014 new
Praying theheart
Jan 11th 2014 new
Praying
Jan 11th 2014 new
Kathy, I hope your mom is doing better:) You all may be aware of Capsaicin Cream. If not, look into it and ask her doctor about it. Capsaicin is an active ingredient in chili peppers and is used for nerve pain, including diabetic neuropathy.
Jan 11th 2014 new
Praying rosary rose
Jan 11th 2014 new
Prayers that as your mother recovers that the pain be minimal and here spirits be high.
Jan 11th 2014 new
Thank you, again, for continued prayers. The pain is in her stomach so she doesn't have an appetite and she can't tolerate very heavy pain meds. She's a tough little lady, but her faith is strong and she's hoping it will be a mild case as she had gotten the shot before all this started. We really do appreciate your prayers..
Jan 11th 2014 new

Thank you, Joan, for your prayers and your recommendation. Can the cream be used on the blisters?

Kathy

Jan 11th 2014 new
Prayers ascending...
Jan 11th 2014 new
(quote) Kathy-635104 said:

I just found out that my mom has shingles. She is in a lot of pain. Please ask for healing for her. Thank you.

theheart Kathy

prayers for your mom.

Jan 11th 2014 new

Kathy,

I was in an aerobic class in my 30's and one day I thought I hurt my rib cage from exercising. As I examined my abdomen area I noticed (what I thought were spider bites - by the way, spiders are known to bite not only once but three times) red marks. And yup, I had three extremely painful marks. Well, it took at least 3 months to heal but I suffer for 6 months more internally. Finally, I decided to have a conversation with a physician and he asked me if I ever had chickenpox. Of course I did, but I wasnt aware that my immunity system could be so depleted that I could be a prime candidate for Shingles. I thought this is something elderly people get when they are run down. Very painful, Shingles is too kind of a name given to such a tormenting illness. I actually thought I had cracked my ribs. I will lift your mother up in my prayers. Praying rose Praying

Posts 31 - 40 of 57