Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 12th 2014 new
faith

honesty

compassion

willingness to grow

humour

problem solver

flexibility

openmindedness

good with kids

at least average income

drop dead gorgeous scratchchin

Jan 12th 2014 new
Juan my top three would be honesty, intelligence, desire to change for the better. Nice looking is a plus but not a priority. Good question!
Jan 12th 2014 new
(quote) Marge-938695 said:

(I'm something of an egghead

I prefer a man who won't demand to have pets.

What's wrong with letting him have his own pets, after all, he had them first!

GIVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE!

Jan 12th 2014 new
I think it's funny how everybody who responded is putting physical attractiveness at the bottom. Be honest--if somebody's not at least a 8/10, they're not worth the time of day
Jan 12th 2014 new
theheart you're a guy.............it's different for males theheart
Jan 12th 2014 new
striving to holiness a good heart a sense of humor
Jan 12th 2014 new
Tim, that is a very shallow comment. I hope -you were joking. Seriously - why would you say something like that? Do you outright dismiss a lady because she is a 7, or a 5? LOOKS-WISE to you. If you seek out her inner beauty, her outer beauty can become a lot more gorgeous.
Jan 12th 2014 new
(quote) Juan-1022000 said: Like, in what order to you care about these things:

IntelligencePhysical attractivenessEconomic statusHolinessFunGreat careerDesire to change for the betterHonestyCommunicativeBraveConfident
Hopefully the list is about right. Feel free to add or ignore anything on it (just don't cheat on yourself, please, for crying out loud).

I'm just curious to see what the average response might be among the saints...

Nice post, Juan!

1)
Honesty
2)
Intelligence
3)
Holiness
4)
Brave
5) Communicative
6)
Confident
7)
Physical attractiveness
8)
Desire to change for the better
9)
Great career
10)
Fun
Jan 12th 2014 new
(quote) Susan-857876 said: you're a guy.............it's different for males

Agreed!
Jan 12th 2014 new
(quote) Andrew-1045895 said: Tim, that is a very shallow comment. I hope -you were joking. Seriously - why would you say something like that? Do you outright dismiss a lady because she is a 7, or a 5? LOOKS-WISE to you. If you seek out her inner beauty, her outer beauty can become a lot more gorgeous.

Thank you, Andrew ... agreed! clap

snowman fluffy snowman fluffy snowman fluffy snowman

Posts 11 - 20 of 83