Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 12th 2014 new
That was also my interpretation. I do not think he meant that he only seeks women who he considers to be a "8" or above.
Jan 12th 2014 new
Guys I have a hard time accepting any list that does not list honesty as number 1. What do all the others mean if the man is not honest.

Food for thought.
Jan 12th 2014 new
(quote) Andrew-851028 said: That was also my interpretation. I do not think he meant that he only seeks women who he considers to be a "8" or above.
That was in reply to Tim and Carols posts on this thread. Forgot to hit the "Reply and Quote" button. embarassed
Jan 12th 2014 new

Honesty Holiness

Communicative

Intelligence

• Physical attractiveness
  • Confident

Desire to change for the better

• Economic status
  • Great career
  • Brave
  • Fun
  • Jan 12th 2014 new
    Sorry Andrew, I believe it was my mistake. Thank you.
    Jan 12th 2014 new
    (quote) Rizavilla-990068 said:
    Just want you to be YOU! the Real you....
    This is my favorite answer so far. And it says a lot to me. biggrin
    Jan 12th 2014 new
    (quote) Rizavilla-990068 said:
    Just want you to be YOU! the Real you....
    Why, thank you for the break! Yet that seems to me like a bit of a different story. wink

Of course our true selves are whom we ought to be. The only problem is that we tend to distort that "true self" in so many different ways in order to get things that we want (things that are usually not for our good).
    Jan 12th 2014 new
    Pretty interesting observations so far.

Thanks, everyone, for participating! You'll receive your checks via Priority Mail within 2 business days... wink
    Jan 12th 2014 new
    I agree with your list but I would switch numbers 4 & 6 around.
    Jan 12th 2014 new
    I was referring to Lauren's list on page 1.
    Posts 41 - 50 of 83