Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 12th 2014 new
how romantic Jerry irked wide eyed eyepopping
Jan 12th 2014 new
(quote) Lina-796057 said: And look--only females are politely inquiring what Susan has in mind.
From your lips to God's ears! No sooner did you mention it and you brought the gentleman Jerry!!!!

Lina...can you register a wish for me like you did that????....or three wishes...where is that CM Genie.....hmmmm?
Jan 12th 2014 new
(quote) Jerry-74383 said: She's handing out prunes? Orange or regular?

Why, Jerry, do you think we are full of it?

Jan 12th 2014 new
Carol.....that's YOUR other room...to question a question...not here! We are trying to get Susan to teach us her matchmaking plan! Oi Vey! as my close friends say!
Jan 12th 2014 new
I am sorry for my transgression, Susan.
Jan 12th 2014 new
(quote) Carol-1007500 said: I am sorry for my transgression, Susan.
I feel like this is Waldo...Where's Susan, Carol???? We are waiting...for her proposal! or proposition? or pronouncement?....patience is a virtue....I guess eyebrow scratchchin biggrin
Jan 12th 2014 new
(quote) Barbara-863769 said: Carol.....that's YOUR other room...to question a question...not here! We are trying to get Susan to teach us her matchmaking plan! Oi Vey! as my close friends say!
(Whew!!)

Jan 12th 2014 new
(quote) Barbara-863769 said: I feel like this is Waldo...Where's Susan, Carol???? We are waiting...for her proposal! or proposition? or pronouncement?....patience is a virtue....I guess
Or prepositions and adverbs?

(Oh, wait! That;s the other other room....)

Jan 12th 2014 new
(quote) Jerry-74383 said: Or prepositions and adverbs?

(Oh, wait! That;s the other other room....)

...oh...are they still doing English there?...I must go... hyper

Addicted I am to parsing....sentences! ...Are they on compound objects yet? gerund phrases???laughing

oh...be still my heart!....must check out that adverb/noun debate.... wink
Jan 12th 2014 new
Rolling Along wave
Posts 11 - 20 of 68