Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 14th 2014 new
note"Matchmaker Matchmaker make me a match, find me a find, catch me a catch, Matchmaker Matchmaker make me a match, oh find me a perfect match!" note
Jan 14th 2014 new
Isn't today tomorrow? Where is this match she speaks of?
Jan 14th 2014 new
(quote) Kathy-635104 said: Isn't today tomorrow? Where is this match she speaks of?
oh no our matchmaker gave up too??? we are doomed to wander forever in and out of the forums -- always surrounded but never matched :-(. . . I wonder if this is how all the matchless socks feel being tumbled up and down in the laundry basket as a human quests for a matching pair, to be picked up, scrutinized and then tossed back into the mess again. . .surrounded by other matchless socks but ne'er finding a mate. . .unless you happen to find yourself in my daughter Bree's laundry basket, she hasn't worn matching socks since she was three - on purpose -- imagine my delight when I found deliberately non mated socks at Gordman's one year. . .
Jan 14th 2014 new
(quote) Kathy-635104 said: Isn't today tomorrow? Where is this match she speaks of?
Today was tomorrow yesterday, but now it is only today -- and soon it will be yesterday.

Jan 14th 2014 new
(quote) Jerry-74383 said: Today was tomorrow yesterday, but now it is only today -- and soon it will be yesterday.

True tomorrow never comes. . .my dad told me that :-)
Jan 14th 2014 new
(quote) Barbara-863769 said: I feel like this is Waldo...
Did you know in Ireland he is Wally and in Italy, Willy!!! HONEST truth!!!

In 2011 Ireland, they called us Wally and the Italian woman called us Willy......
Jan 14th 2014 new
I have the feeling that this thread is what is sometimes termed a 'shaggy dog story'..the idea being to spin it out with entertaining digressions that never actually end up at the point (in this case, proposing any matches - which is, let's face it, is always a slightly dangerous thing to attempt! :)
Jan 14th 2014 new
That dog went to a groomer and had a good clipping.

Pinkies were brainstorming ideas. Now Admin would like input from the Man Cave crowd: what sort of game or gimmick could be promoted site-wide so that all members, forumites and non-, would be encouraged to browse more profiles than they are now, with the hopes that while playing the game, they would "meet" new people and increase their chances of finding a match on CM? A number of ideas were posted in the Pinkie Room and are being considered by Admin, but they wanted to hear from the men. Actual prizes will be awarded!
Jan 14th 2014 new
(quote) Paul-1049651 said: I have the feeling that this thread is what is sometimes termed a 'shaggy dog story'..the idea being to spin it out with entertaining digressions that never actually end up at the point (in this case, proposing any matches - which is, let's face it, is always a slightly dangerous thing to attempt! :)
Paul where is your sense of adventure???
Jan 14th 2014 new
(quote) Lina-796057 said: That dog went to a groomer and had a good clipping.

Pinkies were brainstorming ideas. Now Admin would like input from the Man Cave crowd: what sort of game or gimmick could be promoted site-wide so that all members, forumites and non-, would be encouraged to browse more profiles than they are now, with the hopes that while playing the game, they would "meet" new people and increase their chances of finding a match on CM? A number of ideas were posted in the Pinkie Room and are being considered by Admin, but they wanted to hear from the men. Actual prizes will be awarded!
A secret valentine lottery perhaps. . .
Posts 31 - 40 of 68