Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 15th 2014 new
Lauren, can you please give details for that idea? Admin will be paying attention.
Jan 15th 2014 new
(quote) Lauren-927923 said: A secret valentine lottery perhaps. . .
one thing in my nature is guts...............shall I go for it?

[being politically correct isn't easy for me]
Jan 15th 2014 new
(quote) Lina-796057 said: Lauren, can you please give details for that idea? Admin will be paying attention.
could put everyone in a pool say, draw names at random and they have to . . . oh wait that might not work, because they would know who it came from right off the bat. . .unless they used snail mail. . .but most probably would object. Or there was someway to make an anonymous exchange only for this event. I was thinking of getting a name, like in a Secret Santa -- where up until the day of Valentines or some other appointed day, whomever one was given gets little emotes etc then the big reveal at the end. Make it totally random so there are no preconceived ideas about who was matched with whom. And, just be fun and cute and playful get to know each other -- like maybe have a worksheet or something with tidbits to learn about your secret valentine -- whoever finds out the most could win?

Perhaps you could do that anyway -- sort of like a treasure hunt but with facts about your secret valentine or valentines -- perhaps who could collect the most interesting tidbits from the most members - of the opposite sex of course - could win? And, they would have to be things not readily found on their profiles.
Jan 15th 2014 new
(quote) Susan-857876 said: one thing in my nature is guts...............shall I go for it?

[being politically correct isn't easy for me]
yes you should go for it!!!
Jan 15th 2014 new
lovestruck! first match is up lovestruck! in valentine thread lovestruck!
Jan 15th 2014 new
Is that what it's called?
Jan 15th 2014 new
sort of..................not holding my breath shhh
Jan 15th 2014 new
Oh. Guess I don't see it.
Jan 15th 2014 new
Johnny, any ideas for this?:

"Pinkies were brainstorming ideas. Now Admin would like input from the Man Cave crowd: what sort of game or gimmick could be promoted site-wide so that all members, forumites and non-, would be encouraged to browse more profiles than they are now, with the hopes that while playing the game, they would 'meet' new people and increase their chances of finding a match on CM? A number of ideas were posted in the Pinkie Room and are being considered by Admin, but they wanted to hear from the men. Actual prizes will be awarded!"

Any other gentlemen have ideas to contribute? Please post!
Jan 16th 2014 new
lovestruck! I have another match waiting lovestruck! ....but need guidance from folks please as it appears to not being well received boggled
Posts 41 - 50 of 68