Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 17th 2014 new
(quote) Susan-857876 said: okay, I've been to mass and watched one murder mystery, so let's go!

I will pick folks to get nice with each other in honour of St Valentine...

[not an altar date.......just get to know one another]

I assume by your joining of this thread that you are volunteering for this
[making my list............of course including myself ]
What a great idea! Please sign me up. It sounds like fun and who knows what might develop.
Jan 17th 2014 new
(quote) Martha-945168 said: Eleanor, I am confused too...
Well, look at that, something we already have in common! This stuff works! :)
Jan 17th 2014 new
(quote) MaryBeth-902916 said: So Susan, we all are waiting........
it's a one woman show........be patient laughing
Jan 17th 2014 new
(quote) Eleanor-465110 said: I am totally confused but I'm getting a kick out of reading the silliness of it all.
that's the spirit, and give encouragement also laughing

[it's actually a hoot!]
Jan 17th 2014 new
(quote) Karen-856326 said: What a great idea! Please sign me up. It sounds like fun and who knows what might develop.
be careful what you ask for laughing

lovestruck! I love valentines day lovestruck!
Jan 18th 2014 new
(quote) Barbara-863769 said: From your lips to God's ears! No sooner did you mention it and you brought the gentleman Jerry!!!!

Lina...can you register a wish for me like you did that????....or three wishes...where is that CM Genie.....hmmmm?
hmmmmmmmm quietly yawning and stretching from my endless sleep on a fluffy pillow... did you call my name for some reason the angel were ringing in my ears and it was close range .... Dove has heard your sweet melody calling and send cupid to your heartbeat content for upcoming valentine not far around the corner within arms length ... your patience and endurance has brought flower and I LUV U biggrin was all worthwhile .... blessing and graces from above pouring like rain dancing the nite away cloudnine
Jan 18th 2014 new
(quote) Paul-1049651 said: Well, look at that, something we already have in common! This stuff works! :)
It seems like we will still be waiting....... laughing balloon
Jan 18th 2014 new
(quote) Paul-1049651 said: This stuff works! :)

Great testimonial as above, Susan.

Posts 61 - 68 of 68