Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jan 15th 2014 new
Praying
Jan 16th 2014 new
Praying rosary theheart rose
Jan 16th 2014 new
Praying
Jan 16th 2014 new
Prayers offered for your cousin and especially her sons. theheart
Jan 18th 2014 new

Donna passed away peacefully on Wednesday. After six days of many family members and friends constantly with her, she passed quietly when she was alone with my mother. She had a beautiful funeral today. Thank you everyone for your prayers and kind words.
Jan 19th 2014 new
I will pray for Donna today..salvation of soul,#1...do you ask for the intercession of the patron saints for CANCER...i.e. Saint Peregrine, Saint Michael of the Saints and Saint Damien???they really help in our Holy Lord's Name/JESUS..and BVM & St. Joseph...remember, St. Peregrine stayed up all night praying for healing...and it worked!! Peace
Jan 19th 2014 new
(quote) Josephine-586127 said:
Donna passed away peacefully on Wednesday. After six days of many family members and friends constantly with her, she passed quietly when she was alone with my mother. She had a beautiful funeral today. Thank you everyone for your prayers and kind words.
rose Dove Josephine, rest now ,as many will still be praying theheart
Jan 19th 2014 new
Hi Jo!
May she be resting in the arms of our dear Father!

theheart Praying rosary theheart

Donna is in our prayers, and also you.
Jan 20th 2014 new
Praying theheart Praying
Jan 20th 2014 new
She is with the Lord .. Prayers for her and all your family ,,,,
Posts 41 - 50 of 50