Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 15th 2014 new
(quote) John-842063 said: How did she slip the knots? pr was ot caoms?
I don't understand text-speak, so your last question is over my head. True story though~ my sister once escaped her abusive husband in Alaska by climbing out a window at night. A friend drove her straight to the airport. Took quite a bit of planning!
Jan 15th 2014 new
(quote) Ann-69118 said: ... Maybe timing wasn't right but if it was meant to be then you both would have met at the right time of put things on hold till a better time came around and it would have worked out at some point. It's best to deal in the here and nows of life and the future.
44 years ago tonite I met one whom I let get away. I've written about her previously.

She still influences me as to finding another like her.
Jan 15th 2014 new
(quote) Andrew-290721 said:           ....   about every single contact ....
Eidetic memory would be a wonderful thing, to be able to remember the appearance of every lovely nubile thing that was ever within a twenty foot radius of you, whether or not they noticed you as you were registering them in your peripheral vision. You could wonder where they are now.

Or would that be a wonderful curse?
Jan 15th 2014 new
(quote) Jean-504066 said: ....Living in the middle of Utah is rather limiting....
Especially when there is no middle in 'Utah'.

Actually, that's not quite true. How many legions of angels can your soul dance with in the space between 't' and 'a'?
Jan 15th 2014 new
(quote) Peter-449116 said: I still miss the one who got away. She somehow escaped through the bathroom window.
What about the one who came in that way? www.youtube.com
Jan 15th 2014 new
(quote) Marge-938695 said: I thought she came IN through the bathroom window, protected by a silver spoon....
Shoulda finished reading the thread.... embarassed
Jan 15th 2014 new
(quote) Lauren-927923 said: This reminds me of two things Garth Brooks, Unanswered Prayers and my husband and my sister. She was supposed to go out with Pete and cancelled on him literally at the last minute. I went with him because I felt sorry for him and thought my sister had been horrible to him. They were very close after we married. As close as they were and as much as they loved each other, it was definitely a brother/sister kind of thing and both of them would say they would never have worked as a couple.
I wish I had a brother.
Jan 15th 2014 new

Utah is nearly ALL middle, IMHO....

Jan 15th 2014 new
(quote) Sam-427739 said: I believe life unfolds exactly as it should. Happy hunting!
I think that it unfolds as it should, but we actually may have caused it to unfold that way and if we would have done things differently there would have been a different outcome.
Jan 15th 2014 new
(quote) Ronald-937125 said: I think that it unfolds as it should, but we actually may have caused it to unfold that way and if we would have done things differently there would have been a different outcome.
Ever see the movie "Sliding Doors"?
Sometimes, through our choices, the path to a destination may differ, but the destination stays the same.
Posts 31 - 40 of 83