Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 14th 2014 new
Though I admired and supported President George W. Bush,
I considered pretty hilarious the Democratic bumper sticker
in the 2004 election season that read:

"Let's not elect him this time either."
Jan 14th 2014 new
(quote) Kevin-40666 said: Though I admired and supported President George W. Bush,
I considered pretty hilarious the Democratic bumper sticker
in the 2004 election season that read:

"Let's not elect him this time either."

That IS kind of funny Kevin!

Although I saw one after

Obama got voted IN the second time: "Don't blame me....I voted Republican BOTH times!"

Jan 14th 2014 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Good one Peter!

I can sure understand not keeping "political" stuff on.

Saw one that said "NRA (National Rifle Association) Member..and damn proud of it!"

A quick side note, Jerry~ I read somewhere that burglars who specialize in stealing guns will follow vehicles with NRA stickers home and make note of the address for later. Some folks will disagree, but I don't advertise what I may or may not have in my house, and I recommend the same to my friends. It's nobody's business. shhh
Jan 14th 2014 new
(quote) Peter-449116 said: ...Some folks will disagree, but I don't advertise what I may or may not have in my house, and I recommend the same to my friends. ...
Why would your friends advertise what you may or may not have in your house? smile
Jan 14th 2014 new
(quote) Peter-449116 said: A quick side note, Jerry~ I read somewhere that burglars who specialize in stealing guns will follow vehicles with NRA stickers home and make note of the address for later. Some folks will disagree, but I don't advertise what I may or may not have in my house, and I recommend the same to my friends. It's nobody's business.
Good point. Most of my friends do not (to my knowledge) put ANY stickers on their cars. And I don't put any on because I think it takes away from the looks of a vehicle (just MHO)
Jan 14th 2014 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said: Good point. Most of my friends do not (to my knowledge) put ANY stickers on their cars. And I don't put any on because I think it takes away from the looks of a vehicle (just MHO)
Like tattoos on a person ?
Jan 14th 2014 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Do have any on your vehicle?

Negative, Ghost rider. Well....maybe a couple of tiny FLOWMASTER ones.
Jan 14th 2014 new
"I'm on a mental diet. I burn calories Thinking about it."
Jan 14th 2014 new
(quote) Kevin-40666 said: Why would your friends advertise what you may or may not have in your house?
Kevin, what does that have to do with Whitey Bulger? laughing
Jan 14th 2014 new
(quote) Kevin-40666 said: Like tattoos on a person ?
Lol! Kevin. Yes....maybe something like that~
Posts 11 - 20 of 80