Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 14th 2014 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said: Lol! Kevin. Yes....maybe something like that~
Saw one the other day that said, " I love wrestling" (I thought...guess he is one of the believers!)
Jan 14th 2014 new

Jerry

This was on a septic company truck "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap" and their give away pen after service says "Go with us"

Jan 14th 2014 new
GOP Anti Hillary Bumper Sticker(Hill No)
Jan 14th 2014 new
(blast From The Past)I like President Clinton.I also like her husband.
Jan 14th 2014 new

this is an oldie but a goodie

Beam me UP Scotty!

Jan 14th 2014 new

I also don't care for bumper stickers on my car but enjoy reading the ones that are in front of me at a Red Light.

Remember, God Loves You

I owe, I owe, so off to work I go!

Jan 14th 2014 new
If you can READ this, thank a Teacher
Jan 14th 2014 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Because I'm in traffic twice a day....I have the opportunity to see many bumper stickers.

Some are hilarious, some about faith, some thought provoking and still others downright bizarre. So I thought this would be a fun thread.

What have you seen? Do have any on your vehicle?

I'll start with this one I saw on a pickup (of course!) the other day:

It had three on it from left to right starting with: "Pro God"......"Pro-life"....and "Pro gun"

(all three are things I believe in) but nothing on my vehicle

How funny you mentioned this.....

I saw this one today and started laughing so hard!

"WATCH OUT FOR THE IDIOT BEHIND ME!"

Jan 15th 2014 new

Vegetarian: Indian word for "Bad Hunter"

Hey You! Out of the gene pool!

Caution! This vehicle stops at all Garage Sales.

Jan 15th 2014 new
O.k. Jerry! Here's one that I've remembered many times that I'd seen once on a bumper:
" I owe I owe, so off to work I go..."
(I always thought so cute since I just loved the story of Snow White & the 7 dwarves!) tongue rolling eyes
Posts 21 - 30 of 80