Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 15th 2014 new
Oops! I missed Connie's posting w/ the same jingle! I didn't read to the end of the posts.

Well, here's another one: "I pause for paws" Lion
Jan 15th 2014 new
Hey Jerry! Here's a saying I remember when passing by a sign in front of a local church:
"The second lie you tell gets easier after the first." (Or something related in this line).

....Sorry, if it may not be "exact", but the statement really hit me at that time in my life when I was dealing with someone doing this back then.
Jan 15th 2014 new
(quote) Kristin-926543 said:

Jerry

This was on a septic company truck "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap" and their give away pen after service says "Go with us"

laughing laughing laughing OMG!!

That is hysterical

Jan 15th 2014 new
(quote) Connie-17641 said: If you can READ this, thank a Teacher

hahaha!

Connie, I've also seen the ones that say "If you can read this.....you are driving too close"

Jan 15th 2014 new
(quote) Anne-445674 said: Hey Jerry! Here's a saying I remember when passing by a sign in front of a local church:
"The second lie you tell gets easier after the first." (Or something related in this line).

....Sorry, if it may not be "exact", but the statement really hit me at that time in my life when I was dealing with someone doing this back then.

Anne,

I do like those signs in front of churches. There is a Protestant church near my home which always has some "food for thought" sayings on it's electric sign

Jan 15th 2014 new
(quote) Anne-445674 said: O.k. Jerry! Here's one that I've remembered many times that I'd seen once on a bumper:
" I owe I owe, so off to work I go..."
(I always thought so cute since I just loved the story of Snow White & the 7 dwarves!)
Course we've all probably seen the ones like I saw the other day: "My child and my money goes to Texas A&M University"
Jan 15th 2014 new
At work they always know my car...because of the Catholic Radio sticker on it!
Jan 15th 2014 new
(quote) Joanne-846477 said:

Vegetarian: Indian word for "Bad Hunter"

Hey You! Out of the gene pool!

Caution! This vehicle stops at all Garage Sales.

I've seen the one about the garage sales too. Love those.
Jan 15th 2014 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said: Course we've all probably seen the ones like I saw the other day: "My child and my money goes to Texas A&M University"

I dislike this one but see it often.

My kid was on the Honor Roll and can beat up your kid. I guess that parent had that one made up for him since he definitely didn't get it from his kid's school.

Jan 15th 2014 new
I love this one: Just give me the chance to prove that money can't make me happy! laughing
Posts 31 - 40 of 80