Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 19th 2014 new
I heard this one recently for a grave marker...
"She said her shoes were killing her, but no one believed her." :-)
It's still making me laugh, so I had to share!!
Jan 19th 2014 new
(quote) Lisa-828539 said: I heard this one recently for a grave marker...
Well, if we're moving to grave markers, there was one that said "Here Lies a Lawyer and an Honest Man". People walk by and say "Look! -- two under one stone!"
Jan 20th 2014 new
when my ship comes in, I'll be at the airport
Jan 20th 2014 new
(quote) Paul-1049651 said: Well, if we're moving to grave markers, there was one that said "Here Lies a Lawyer and an Honest Man". People walk by and say "Look! -- two under one stone!"
ROFL!!!! I saw a sticker this weekend on an old raggedy car which read: "Don't laugh...my other car is a Rolls"
Jan 21st 2014 new

"My kids go to Catholic schools"

Jan 21st 2014 new
(quote) Lisa-828539 said: I heard this one recently for a grave marker...
Ginger danced as well as Fred but backwards and in high heels
Jan 21st 2014 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said: ROFL!!!! I saw a sticker this weekend on an old raggedy car which read: "Don't laugh...my other car is a Rolls"
Here in Toronto (and probably in other jurisdictions) there's a woman who drives around with a customized license plate that says simply "WAS HIS". Talk about bite~!
Jan 21st 2014 new
Probalby someone's already mentioned this one: "If you can read this sticker you're driving TOO CLOSE".
Jan 21st 2014 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said: ROFL!!!! I saw a sticker this weekend on an old raggedy car which read: "Don't laugh...my other car is a Rolls"
Hey Jerry! It's funny you mentioned this bumper sticker. It was probably the truth in regards to this nice older man who lived down the street of the neighborhood I grew up in. This older man who drive a plain, older sedan-type car (but with leopard seats--hah hah!) would always wave to us kids when he drove down the street enroute home. Then, one year when stopping by his house for a visit as a kid, I saw that his other car really was a Jaguar which he only took out on weekends & never used to go to & from work! Who would've known! He was probably wise to keep his "treasures" hidden in his closed garage. IMHO...
Jan 21st 2014 new
(quote) Connie-17641 said:

Saw this one today

Born to Fish-----Forced to Work

---Cute one Connie!
Posts 61 - 70 of 80