Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 22nd 2014 new
(quote) Anne-445674 said: Hey Jerry! It's funny you mentioned this bumper sticker. It was probably the truth in regards to this nice older man who lived down the street of the neighborhood I grew up in. This older man who drive a plain, older sedan-type car (but with leopard seats--hah hah!) would always wave to us kids when he drove down the street enroute home. Then, one year when stopping by his house for a visit as a kid, I saw that his other car really was a Jaguar which he only took out on weekends & never used to go to & from work! Who would've known! He was probably wise to keep his "treasures" hidden in his closed garage. IMHO...

That's not surprising in a way Anne. Dallas' billionaire H.L. Hunt supposedly drove an old car to work....and carried a "sack" lunch!!

Jan 23rd 2014 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said:

That's not surprising in a way Anne. Dallas' billionaire H.L. Hunt supposedly drove an old car to work....and carried a "sack" lunch!!

Too funny Jerry! & who can forget the infamous "Hunt" brothers & how they cornered the market in silver (like in 1979). I've read neat stories of how James Garner would drive up to the studio in his older Mustang & just had the biggest grin on his face.
Jan 23rd 2014 new
"Christians aren't perfect. They just try harder!"

We don't do bumper stickers, but if we did, that would be mine!

(Go Bronco's! crossfingers)
Jan 23rd 2014 new
I once saw a sticker that said "Support your local wildlife. Hug a hockey player." It's not surprising I saw it in Ontario!

My brother has a "Major League Infidel" cling on his rear windshield.

As for me, I have two stickers of the Great Lakes. One has the "Unsalted and Shark-Free" slogan on the bottom whereas the other is plain. I do have a "4 out of 5 Great Lakes Prefer Michigan" cling that I need to put up somewhere as well!
Jan 29th 2014 new
I was behind a van today (yup in traffic) and noticed the two bumper stickers affixed to both ends. The left one said: "My son is in the Air Force" On the other side it said: "My daughter is in the Air Force" (I'm sure those parents are proud of them) Anyway a lady was driv
Feb 1st 2014 new
Years ago I managed an adult soccer team, and one of the guys had an old, rusty battered car with a bumper sticker that read: "Thank you, Paine Webber." That was the motto of a long defunct American stock brokerage and asset management firm.
Feb 2nd 2014 new
"The Church only asks 10%, why can't the IRS?"
Feb 3rd 2014 new

"People who think they know everything....are a great annoyance to those of us who do"

(LOL! Was one I saw over the weekend)

Feb 5th 2014 new

I remember a bumper sticker from years ago that said "If you want to start a movement, eat a prune" My Grandmother and I laughed so hard!

Feb 5th 2014 new
(quote) Teresa-993518 said:

I remember a bumper sticker from years ago that said "If you want to start a movement, eat a prune" My Grandmother and I laughed so hard!

LOL!!!
Posts 71 - 80 of 80