Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jan 15th 2014 new
prayers
Jan 15th 2014 new
Prayers offered.
Jan 16th 2014 new
I don't know why I'm so frightened. Maybe because I know that there's someone out there who is actively trying to hurt people in my workplace and that just terrifies me. Pepper spray is one thing. But what if he comes back with a gun?
Jan 16th 2014 new
It's understandable to feel that way. I would be too.
Jan 16th 2014 new
So sorry to hear of your scare! Praying angel rosary

If you have any holy water or holy salts available, I'd suggest you sprinkle either one around your workplace and the outer perimeter of your building, just as a protection spiritually. I'll be praying for your guardian angels to be around you & all your co-workers & others you're in contact with.
Jan 16th 2014 new
(quote) Megan-21150 said: I don't know why I'm so frightened. Maybe because I know that there's someone out there who is actively trying to hurt people in my workplace and that just terrifies me. Pepper spray is one thing. But what if he comes back with a gun?
Be at peace & pray, pray, pray! Do you also have any blessed religious article you could bring with you to work (or wear even if hidden under clothes or kept in a pocket). There's even spiritual power in making the sign of the cross in the air to chase away any evil in your presence.
....We're all praying for you & no prayer where 2 or more are joined together in prayer goes unanswered. hug Dove
Jan 16th 2014 new
Praying Praying rosary
Jan 16th 2014 new
Praying
Jan 16th 2014 new
Praying
Jan 16th 2014 new
Praying rosary Praying
Posts 11 - 20 of 31