Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jan 16th 2014 new
hug Praying
Jan 16th 2014 new
Prayers for your safety Praying
Jan 16th 2014 new

Megan

Prayers for the safety of all and for the individual who is angered. Please consider wearing some sacramental such as brown scapular or Miraculous Medal if you do not do so at the present time. I would also consider wearing or placing in the workplace building a blessed medal of St.Benedict as it can be hidden in a crack or under a desk drawer, as that poor soul's anger is coming from the Devil.

Jan 16th 2014 new
Praying theheart
Jan 16th 2014 new
Praying
Jan 16th 2014 new
Praying Praying I pray that everyone is doing better
Jan 17th 2014 new

Did the police ask if the man singled out anyone who interacted with him prior to and particularly those involved with his eviction? If so I wouldnt expect the man to come back because he got his revenge and this is exactly what it was because he wasnt out just to destroy property but hurt people as well.

Not knowing where you work, or how they handle removing undesirable people this holds nothing to draw any conclusions but some businesses will take a more aggressive approach what will generally make most people feeling very angry and disgruntled who would never take the matter farther and only vow to never come back. But when someone comes along with a volatile nature, then theyve got real trouble on their hands and if this is the case, I strongly encourage you to get another job!

Jan 17th 2014 new
Praying Praying Praying
Jan 17th 2014 new

Praying For resolution and that you are all feeling better soon.

Jan 17th 2014 new
Praying
Posts 21 - 30 of 31