Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jan 19th 2014 new
Praying
Jan 20th 2014 new
Praying rosary
Jan 20th 2014 new
may our loving and gentle mother, Blessed Virgin Mary and God pour the blessing and graces with all the saints and angels to protect you and your family from harm and undue financial hardship hug Praying theheart rosary rose rose rose
Jan 20th 2014 new
(quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said: Please pray for the protection of my finances .
My son got into an accident.The insurance said he would not be covered because of his age.
The other person who has a older vehicle than mine and less damages is very dishonest and is trying to fix every imaginable problem in his car.The assessors in the insurance company used didn't even get a damage report from the police it's just the other guys opinion.It's so unfair.My son did not take pictures of the accident and can't get the pictures from the person who bounce him friend.

Please Lord come to my aid
Oh Lord make haste to help me.
Amen.

Spain Sherrill-ann

I will pray for you and your family. I hope your son is doing ok after the accident.

A suggestion is to start gathering evidence.

1) Your son's well documented account would be helpful. There might be a significant detail he remembers later.

2) Obtain a copy of the police or crash report.

3) Take your own pictures of the vehicle damage, yours and the other party if possible.

4) You could contact a consumer agency to compare actions taken by all parties involved.

5) Go back to your insurance company and confirm what documentation they have and compare it to your findings. Ask for details about what they are doing to protect your son.

6) Finally, I would re-evaluate the type of coverage you have for your sons sake.

These are just a few suggestions, my two cents

Jan 20th 2014 new
Praying Keep the faith. Sorry this is happening.
Jan 20th 2014 new
  1. No plague or calamity shall come near thy dwelling.
  2. I am the head and not the tail...

Psalm 91
Duet.

speak His word
Jan 21st 2014 new
Praying rosary Prayers for you Sherrill-ann. Also, I'll pray that your insurance company will use their own claims adjustors or "detectives" to see what the true damages were that were caused by your son. Note: they can also see the color of paint from one car to another when there's been a collision. There's also a good chance that the claims adjustors would've taken some type of photos when the dishonest man brought his car in. Will pray for an honest resolution though.
Jan 21st 2014 new
(quote) Theresa-1040266 said:

Sherrill-ann

I will pray for you and your family. I hope your son is doing ok after the accident.

A suggestion is to start gathering evidence.

1) Your son's well documented account would be helpful. There might be a significant detail he remembers later.

2) Obtain a copy of the police or crash report.

3) Take your own pictures of the vehicle damage, yours and the other party if possible.

4) You could contact a consumer agency to compare actions taken by all parties involved.

5) Go back to your insurance company and confirm what documentation they have and compare it to your findings. Ask for details about what they are doing to protect your son.

6) Finally, I would re-evaluate the type of coverage you have for your sons sake.

These are just a few suggestions, my two cents

---Well-put Theresa! You do a nice job giving her detailed steps to follow. Over 20 years ago when I was hit from behind while waiting for a light, I was instructed to go back to the scene and film it using a camcorder.
Jan 21st 2014 new

Praying Praying Praying

Jan 21st 2014 new
(quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said: Please pray for the protection of my finances .
My son got into an accident.The insurance said he would not be covered because of his age.
The other person who has a older vehicle than mine and less damages is very dishonest and is trying to fix every imaginable problem in his car.The assessors in the insurance company used didn't even get a damage report from the police it's just the other guys opinion.It's so unfair.My son did not take pictures of the accident and can't get the pictures from the person who bounce him friend.

Please Lord come to my aid
Oh Lord make haste to help me.
Amen.

More prayers ascending on behalf of your son and yourself trusting God to uphold His control in this matter.
Posts 31 - 40 of 44