Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jan 21st 2014 new
(quote) Theresa-1040266 said:

Sherrill-ann

I will pray for you and your family. I hope your son is doing ok after the accident.

A suggestion is to start gathering evidence.

1) Your son's well documented account would be helpful. There might be a significant detail he remembers later.

2) Obtain a copy of the police or crash report.

3) Take your own pictures of the vehicle damage, yours and the other party if possible.

4) You could contact a consumer agency to compare actions taken by all parties involved.

5) Go back to your insurance company and confirm what documentation they have and compare it to your findings. Ask for details about what they are doing to protect your son.

6) Finally, I would re-evaluate the type of coverage you have for your sons sake.

These are just a few suggestions, my two cents

i'm assuming that she is in trinidad. i know a lot about the subject in the usa---but havent a clue how they handle things there
Jan 21st 2014 new
Praying
Jan 21st 2014 new
I am sending up prayers.
Jan 22nd 2014 new
(quote) Tom-112790 said: i'm assuming that she is in trinidad. i know a lot about the subject in the usa---but havent a clue how they handle things there
Port of Spain-On the Caribbean Sea. A stones throw from Spain.
Posts 41 - 44 of 44