Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jan 18th 2014 new
I am sending up prayers for him and for his family. May God hold them all in His loving hands.
Jan 18th 2014 new
Praying for your friend, those who love him, and the medical personnel who are trying to help him. Praying
Jan 18th 2014 new
Prayers are being said for all
Jan 18th 2014 new
Praying rosary Praying theheart Praying
Jan 18th 2014 new
(quote) Christine-924384 said:

To all you prayer warriors out there, please pray for a family friend, Dominic-35 yo, who was in a car accident last night. Driver died on the scene; Dominic was a passenger and has massive brain bleeds amongst other injuries. He cannot breath on his own and doctors say that operating would be too dangerous. I think they are just waiting for him to die. Prayers of healing would be wonderful, but also prayers of mercy for his soul at judgment if healing is not in His plan. Thank you.

Praying Gosh, how tragic... I will certainly pray for Dominic. theheart
Jan 18th 2014 new
How unfortunate yes I will say a prayer for him
Jan 18th 2014 new
Praying sad hug
Jan 18th 2014 new
(quote) Frank-714414 said: How unfortunate yes I will say a prayer for him
very warm welcome Frank on the fora smile wave
Jan 18th 2014 new
prayers for all involved
Jan 18th 2014 new
may our loving and gentle mother, Blessed Virgin Mary and God who can grant the peace and love under their mantle, pour blessing and graces to comfort and give strength to those who suffer silently with hope and faith ... may his soul and the souls of the faithful rest in peace in the presence of Our Lord Jesus Christ... hug Praying theheart rosary rose rose rose
Posts 21 - 30 of 70