Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jan 19th 2014 new
Praying Praying Praying Praying rose hug
Jan 19th 2014 new
Thank you all so very much, I am overwhelmed by all of your responses. He is still only showing very minor brain activity in the medulla, basic survival part of the brain, but he is hanging in there thanks to all of your prayers.
Jan 19th 2014 new
I will say the Divine Mercy chaplet for him right away...prayers ascending...God bless u. Blessings Carol
Jan 19th 2014 new
What a terrible thing to bear, and such a young man. The doctors may say it is possible he will die, but God always has the last word and nothing is impossible to Him who created us in His image. Prayers going Dominic's way, to the family, and to you who must be so terribly distressed. Trust in God!

Victoria, West Los Angeles
Jan 20th 2014 new
Praying theheart Praying
Jan 20th 2014 new
(quote) Christine-924384 said:

To all you prayer warriors out there, please pray for a family friend, Dominic-35 yo, who was in a car accident last night. Driver died on the scene; Dominic was a passenger and has massive brain bleeds amongst other injuries. He cannot breath on his own and doctors say that operating would be too dangerous. I think they are just waiting for him to die. Prayers of healing would be wonderful, but also prayers of mercy for his soul at judgment if healing is not in His plan. Thank you.

theheart theheart rosary
Jan 20th 2014 new
Praying angel
Jan 20th 2014 new
Dominic died today, thank you for all your prayers, the family is very appreciative. I can't help but think about our Blessed Mother having to bury her Son; I pray that Mary will be with his mother and family.
Jan 20th 2014 new
I prayed for Dominic.
Jan 20th 2014 new
Sending my prayers for Dominic and his family, may God always hold him close and also be with his family. It is always sad when such a young person passes away. God bless you.
Posts 51 - 60 of 70