Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jan 20th 2014 new
(quote) Christine-924384 said: Dominic died today, thank you for all your prayers, the family is very appreciative. I can't help but think about our Blessed Mother having to bury her Son; I pray that Mary will be with his mother and family.
I am so very sorry Christine for the loss of your friend and the sorrow his family will experience. Our Holy Mother will be there with them every step of the way, and she knows as you note more than many of us the sorrow of burying a son. Hugs and prayers for all involved.
Jan 20th 2014 new
Praying rosary theheart
Jan 20th 2014 new

Praying rosary

Jan 21st 2014 new
rose rose rose theheart rose rose rose Oh Christine, I was going upstairs to sleep, and thought I'd check to see if there were any more news about Dominic, and was shocked to hear he died today. I am so sadden as if I knew him. I, immediately paused, and said 5 Requiems for his eternal soul, and will continue praying when I say my night prayers in bed, for him, his mother, and family, and for you. I cannot even fathom the tremendous grief of his family. May our Blessed Mother put her arms around them, and never let them go. God be with them. My loving, and sincere condolences to all. He is with God, but that is no consolation to the family. I am sad.

Loving prayers, rose rosary
Victoria
Jan 21st 2014 new
Praying
Jan 21st 2014 new
(quote) Victoria-1037057 said: I am so sadden as if I knew him. I, immediately paused, and said 5 Requiems for his eternal

The Holy Souls must gravitate towards you because they know that you pray for them :)

I think that I may print these responses (not pictures or identifying info) and save them for a later, appropriate time to share with his mom and family. They know that people were praying, but actually seeing all of the kind words may help bring them some peace when things begin to settle down.

I also wanted to thank all those who prayed but did not post--I do the same thing so I know that there were/are many of you out there too.

Jan 21st 2014 new
Praying rosary theheart Darling Christine,
I think it's a wonderful idea sharing with the family, when things settle some, the many prayers that were offered for Dominic, the driver who also perished, and the grieving families. The family will know that as Dominic's & the driver's souls were ascending into the heavens, all of our prayers were accompanying them as they went to meet their Maker, and to enjoy all the heavenly treasures that were waiting for them. You are a wonderful person to do this. God has given you points for your goodness.

Victoria, West Los Angeles rosary
Jan 21st 2014 new
(quote) Christine-924384 said: Dominic died today, thank you for all your prayers, the family is very appreciative. I can't help but think about our Blessed Mother having to bury her Son; I pray that Mary will be with his mother and family.
Thank you God for calling your son Dominic to yourself. I know there is still a heavenly party celebrating his arrival. As that is going on we ask for Your Mercy upon his mother, family and friends. Console them with Your peace. Amen.
Jan 22nd 2014 new
Prayers lifted up for either a miracle or peace for his soul as he goes to meet the Lord. Praying Praying
Jan 22nd 2014 new
Christine! I'm so sorry for your loss & his family's loss. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to read through all the forum posts before posting the previous one. I pray now for the repose of his soul. Also, I pray for peace for all family members involved with both men who died in the accident.
Posts 61 - 70 of 70