Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 22nd 2014 new
(quote) Barbara-863769 said: Well, Genie...you asked "what new thing" am I up to this New Year in this online dating world...

So...THAT is the very BRAVEST technological/social new thing I have invested into my dating "life" for 2014!
I do want to thank you sooo much for sharing Barbara that in itself takes courage and I admire you for doing it ... you have a tremendous heartbeat and a beautiful smile wishing you many blessings and graces only Blessed Virgin Mary and God can grant you hug Praying theheart rosary rose rose rose
Jan 22nd 2014 new
oh boy, somebody needs to sing me a song or read me a book, either that they should have taken all them chocolates and hide them as it is very tempting .... so anyways here i go again ....oh please do not blame me for my irate/ramptant drama this hour ...

anyways here it is ... you know, remember the advise given per se by most of those honorable teacher/advisor, etc was that you sit in the front and ask questions if you don't get it ... and no you don't ask right or wrong questions, or even give your rational or irrational thoughts .... you wouldn't guess, but here i am, off the wall wriggling my thoughts into writing in what you so call - a thread, not in a threatening way (English ohoh), and half the time it doesn't make a whole lot sense ....

doesn't it seem like the same people write and comment all the time ... but lo and behold i see wonderful new faces ... no, this isn't a mandatory thing that you have to post or stand up and be counted that is the ### given with your name .... maybe we should be known only by a number it seems ... but it is always nice to meet and see a new person as we are one family ....

does it seem like we have a better idea of what you like or don't like ... you know one thing is that man are so logical and love to see them smile in real life, but for the moment the pic will do... or ever wonder why men love to watch sports --->> maybe in sports they tend to be more emotional --- pat the rear, hug as in the huddle, dance went they score, cry, sad, moral support when hurt, etc...

on the other hand women the drama or emotional as we are and cann't help it ... we just love to chat and share it is one way of releasing all those stressors ... in a way we would most likely and love to share with our partner ...

ok some of you most likely will slam me with a pan ... too late somebody already has... pets ... they are lovely and wonderfully creatures... no doubt about that ... they don't talk back at you or burn you at the stake or take you to the cleaners or give you drama, etc you get my drifts so far.... listening to a conv how much they have to spend on a pet $450 for a cat scan due to irregular heart, this is the beginning of $$$... now, mind you a pet cann't get a job unless an actor/actress or commercial.... so means an obligation for a lifetime ... truly feel for the pain/agony if the choice is between someone and the pet my heart will ache ...

these are most likely apt for our downfall seeking or reaching someone ... now i don't know who made that darn rule or if one exist, that once you communicate/correspond you are in a relationship or married before you even said OK/YES.... maybe the fora/threads are the safe way to communicate - what is your opinion !!! ...

if we truly are seeking and we have obstacles or certain medical issues due to environment do we need to state it or keep it silently in our mind/heart ... financial do we not trust God for the wisdom that even the bird do not worry about food or tomorrow ...

medical issues, didn't Jesus who theheart us unconditionally gave us the greatest gift the Catholic Church ...
Didn't Jesus heal those who touch Him through their faith and so give us different ways to cope and treat our fragile and broken physical attributes and to overcome ...
a great example is the Olympics Games and Special Olympics , both consist of endurance and strength but the faith and hope to accomplish what ever obstacles they have to face ... practice practice practice life is just a beginning in their mind finding the joy and happiness to take part and compete, not even finishing first, second or third is important ....

God knows us deep down and maybe one day we will reach deep down and see what wonderful things we can find hidden .... biggrin crossfingers wide eyed eyepopping rose rose rose
Jan 24th 2014 new
ok ok here i go again what's up this time this early before the cock crows ... should i blame the challenges of music in my heart or mind singing to some far off the walll tune....

i know i have been beaten by a baseball bat or something ... so which means that my mind is scrambled with letters and numbers not comprehensible to a sound mind and body of an intellectual person ...

appreciate and allowing me in a way to express off the wall thoughts in the wee hours ...

most, if not some, know that i have a difficulty communicating, for example and maybe you can take a minute or two after digesting/digress give me a bit of understanding or explanation as to why or how, etc.... mind you i'm still trying to learn and write English..

American --- is it a continent and if so consist of three = North, Central, and South, does this mean that Canadian and so forth are all American... the only one that would be distinguish is Native Indian, bc if you say Indian can it also mean from the country India ...

United States --- since i don't hear this anymore = United States citizen or from the United States United States Flag , does this mean it is extinguish or something ... there should not be a border as we are now united as one = American ....

Church --- now there are many churches in different denominations = Catholic Church, Baptist/So Baptist Church, Protestant Church, etc since it is so common to say church does this mean we are now united under one church ....

Mass --- this can refer to the state of Massachusetts or the mass of energy, etc... = would it more appropriate to state Holy Mass to give reference...

Ghost --- Holy Ghost would it more appropriate to Holy Spirit referee Dove as reference in the Holy Bible ....

LDR --- long distance relationship or leader, which would you prefer and can be both ...

this is just my crazy and nerve wrecking/confused thoughts .... take me away to some far away land or something .... still waiting for my prince charming .... oh well maybe i will throw my two cents into the wishing well ....

after this i am going to have a private conference w/my middle school English teacher and give her my two cents , don't want to be mischievous and be stir the pot! Its getting cold! crazy ...

Jan 25th 2014 new
thank goodness it is morn and i'm on an empty stomach .... i really do admire you for my mind is going around like a merry-g-round and didn't have the energy to write ...

men and women compliment each other in more ways than one --- ace in the hole-in-one by golf standards ... i see now why some love playing golf not only for the mere of doing business but there is definitely an inkling of pleasure ....

writing of my adventure in life, i recalled about meeting and working with a wordly gentleman who like clock works buy his lovely and beautiful wife fresh cut flowers on Friday after work ... why you wonder -- she is after all those beautiful flowers and twinkling in his eyes when he came home ... precious and love of his life whom he gently embrace and protect in loving arms ....

so we expect perfection or do we in our search .... what about the pharisee and Lazarus meeting again at the gate .... two different places and circumstances ...

Why does Jesus wear the thorns and Mary the flower ... rose rose rose

Today, the Conversion of St. Paul the Apostle writting those inspiration letters impact our own spiritual and earthly journey ..... hug Praying theheart rosary rose rose rose
Jan 25th 2014 new
Genie, You are a gem! heart
Jan 25th 2014 new
(quote) Salli-1049848 said: Genie, You are a gem!
so are each one of us that precious pearl ....
Jan 26th 2014 new
oh so awe in Gods creation and wonder.... on this Sunday reflecting all that is good....

Miracles happening everyday in our lives and surrounding ....

First time I finally kindle w/my own wonder why i have not had the pleasure to be among my own ... always feeling out of place it took this weekend to come to terms and it was so endearing ... it could have come to complete halt if it was not for the saints and angels through the grace of Blessed Virgin Mary and God that i'm here, this is not the first or last time ... praising and glorifying God, that i am still here in the presence of his loving and gentle people...

Now, I am truly wondering what God's plan ... came and rescued more than man has stood by my side .... men have too much bending and implementing rules (p.s. referring to communciation only) .... now i see more and more the wonder of God's presence and love .... cann't wait to see to open all that God has plan for you and me ....

May our loving and gentle mother, Blessed Virgin Mary and God pour the blessing and graces to embrace and discern in God's plan hug Praying theheart rosary rose rose rose

Jan 28th 2014 new

Ever wonder why things happens or you meant to do one thing, and it can become electrifying this is the risk we take as soon as we are awake to the moment we close our eyes .

Gods plans so mysterious and electrifying today for me, but also for each one of us in a small or large way .

Today I decided to park, downtown Boston, thinking it is safe because of the sign oh, yes, failing to read those itsy bitsy words, would have towed my car, left me in the hole for parking violations $$$ . an angel came and gently spoke and showed what can happen on his cell phone with other cars just before mine . my mind racing as usual, a hundred miles an hour, ignored and wanted some info that he was unable to assist . shaken my head, I finally relented and headed back to my car, notice what he stated was correct and shook my head with a bat .

So many of us here do the same, like me, I deleted my bio and moving along hope to remain single so to speak, but I might be shaking my head and beat with another bat

Too many close calls as I do drive like a nut some of the times but even driving slowly can be also as dangerous . i think this dating is still too daunting and truly do have a fear, so do forgive me as my mind is still a warp ....

So we are very cautious in here but not giving the time of day and taken that risk just to drop a line and embrace everyone we meet . love and care for all of you, cm mbrs, you have not only a heavy heart but a wonderful heart just need that someone special to plug into deeply as God does love to shine in our daily lives .

I didnt expected or planned to attend Holy Mass, and did, found out today is St. Thomas Aquinas (Priest and Doctor of the Church memorial), St. Anthony Relic Blessing, and to go to confession

May our loving and gentle mother, Blessed Virgin Mary and God pour blessing and graces shining in your daily lives with faith, hope and charity . hug Praying theheart rosary rose rose rose

Jan 29th 2014 new

There goes my mind again like a traveling machine faster than one can accelerate the car

I am usually nonchalant, but then sometimes someone beats me on the head and I become stir crazy maybe that is my problem . Someday hopefully someone will be forthright with me and give me a medical analogy/diagnosis .

Time is on our hands and here we are approaching Feb valentine oh, do I love to receive those gifts present in my life, still crossing my fingers crossfingers dont know what its like to be on the receiving end for flowers rose and chocolate hersheyskiss/ I LUV U on valentines day . maybe someday when I meet that one wonderful and unique man he will be the first and only one, then I know he is the one lovestruck! hug .

Jan 29th 2014 new
(quote) Genie-920495 said:

Ever wonder why things happens or you meant to do one thing, and it can become electrifying this is the risk we take as soon as we are awake to the moment we close our eyes .

Gods plans so mysterious and electrifying today for me, but also for each one of us in a small or large way .

Today I decided to park, downtown Boston, thinking it is safe because of the sign oh, yes, failing to read those itsy bitsy words, would have towed my car, left me in the hole for parking violations $$$ . an angel came and gently spoke and showed what can happen on his cell phone with other cars just before mine . my mind racing as usual, a hundred miles an hour, ignored and wanted some info that he was unable to assist . shaken my head, I finally relented and headed back to my car, notice what he stated was correct and shook my head with a bat .

So many of us here do the same, like me, I deleted my bio and moving along hope to remain single so to speak, but I might be shaking my head and beat with another bat

Too many close calls as I do drive like a nut some of the times but even driving slowly can be also as dangerous . i think this dating is still too daunting and truly do have a fear, so do forgive me as my mind is still a warp ....

So we are very cautious in here but not giving the time of day and taken that risk just to drop a line and embrace everyone we meet . love and care for all of you, cm mbrs, you have not only a heavy heart but a wonderful heart just need that someone special to plug into deeply as God does love to shine in our daily lives .

I didnt expected or planned to attend Holy Mass, and did, found out today is St. Thomas Aquinas (Priest and Doctor of the Church memorial), St. Anthony Relic Blessing, and to go to confession

May our loving and gentle mother, Blessed Virgin Mary and God pour blessing and graces shining in your daily lives with faith, hope and charity .

biggrin Genie, Hollywood has yet to discover you! I know I am going to be seeing you on TV. laughing
By the way, did you get a ticket? Slow down, you move fast. Be careful driving and writing your bio.
Posts 11 - 20 of 76