Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Feb 4th 2014 new
Oh, what i'm i up too now .... Feb month of love, i guess is suppose to be key part of our love, you wonder...

sharing and mingling which i usually and rarely do ... but here i go ... you may think whatever, but this something i would not have ever experience in my lifetime, only through the grace of Blessed Virgin Mary and God ...

invited to two Chinese Lunar New Year Banquets ... of course protocol is very important to me .. what do i wear ... so ask my friend he mention red ... thinking red is what Chinese brides wear on their wedding day ... attended the banquets and was the only one wearing red dress... felt very uncomfortable ... called my friend and she reassured me that red is the proper color....

dating is truly a cautious step and uncomfortable, this is how i feel ... too much protocol and not applicable in many circumstances .... is there a balance in seeking reward in Heaven and earth ....
Feb 10th 2014 new
as we are getting close to the big day of LOVE valentine which so happens to fall on fri theheart ... just sharing that Blessed Mother and God love us the way we are, they created us so unique with so many different talent, beauty, grace, and intelligent to grow in the wisdom to do our daily life in holiness .... and for some to share it with that one special person the joy and self-sacrifice for one another through the trial and tribulations in life to the heavenly kingdom ..... so wishing your heart heartbeat desire ... may our loving and gentle mother, Blessed Virgin Mary and God who can only grant it and give you the peace/harmony now and forever hug Praying theheart rosary rose rose rose
Feb 13th 2014 new
For some odd reasons i'm unable to sleep ... this is gnawing at me ... so i will share and see what you think ...

you know the adage of men come from mars and women from venus ... so what ... but suppose we can take it apart like a reflection in a mirror .... as i was conversing, here it goes...

I am still totally amazed on God's creation - Adam ......then God felt Adam need a mate, Adam's was in deep sleep took a rib ... so hold your thought....

now we have this notion men are from mars, not the candy, and women from venus, not the razor ..... even if you look at the view of a planet .... (I have not read the book)

take one step off to the side: mars candy is like a chocolate nut sundae .... venus razor for pinkie, sensitive and indulging....

men's job is never done and so is a women, but through it all a women will shine, even if she has toil 24/7 ...

any one who breaks a bone or matter-of-fact chips knows it involves sharp edges somewhere .... guess that is why women in general are so comfortable in the kitchen Chef (please, i am aware of exception in every situation, this is generally suppose to be the rule) .... what do you find in a kitchen different tools and ingredients, which usually need meticulous care and precision to bring out a final product/cuisine ....

regardless, you can use both analogy, which is total beauty concept of men and wo-men .... the differential was meant to take each as unique but with sweetness of men to support/toil, and sharpness/sturdiness of women to carry another living human being (please, i am aware of exception in every situation rasing a child, this is generally suppose to be the rule) ....

Feb 26th 2014 new
Here it is midnight .... most writers do write more efficiently after this timeframe. I wonder why!!!

Suppose you were giving two scenerios:

A young handsome tall middle-age single male, healthy and active avid sports enthusiastic, good paying job and all the trimmings of home, didn't say anything bad about anyone, was well like and popular, pleasant to be around and always was upbeat, suddenly sleeping in Christ... (don't know his religion)

about 6" covered snow on ground of the cemetery, a elderly lady trying to approach the graveside, suddenly fell, one gentleman got of the passenger side to quickly come to her aid, getting her back on her feet and taking her to the gravestone, where she changed the candle.... most likely she also arrange for Holy Masses and says prayers for his soul ....

meditate your personal thoughts on this matter .... some are called to matrimony rather than religious life or single person... the first miracle perform in the presence of Blessed Virgin Mary and at her request, Christ turn water into precious wine at a wedding feast (John 2:1-11) .... wouldn't our loving and gentle God's pour special/ remarkable graces and blessings on the sacramental union to give them during good and difficult times, including for their offsprings .... of course we should not ever cease in praising and praying through our strong relationship with God and also Blessed Virgin Mary .... hug Praying theheart rosary rose rose rose

Mar 1st 2014 new
aha moment not too soon this early top of the morn .... always looking forward to say good morning and good nite smiling .... oops did you think for one moment it is a face .... so your right, it is the sun and moon ..... however, we have to look at the mirror to see the response ....

in a age of efficient tech you might think communication beckons us to get closer or distance through the key-board .... so easy to turn on and off .... so the missing emotional link, would it be the touch and seeing the spark, by mile ....

the key-board ... as you so loving point out is also to one's heart - opening it and writing those lovely words each ever day - - board hanging on the wall saying, "I love you", "I miss you", "tonight is the night, a candle light dinner" , " you are my sunshine" ....

LOVE is truly in and around you when you open your heart and give the key .... hug Praying heartbeat rose rose rose

Mar 2nd 2014 new
So I am getting near the finish line ... how does that feel .... having this wonderful and amazing goal, finally seeing it fruition .... as if planting a plum seed and seeing the fruit, much taste it sweetness....

I was having a conversation with a wonderful man, gentle and sweetness to soul .... talking about how God created man in his image .... not only do man have the authority to created as we see it even today in tech and so forth .... but most esp another human being as they have the key to determine the gender and so forth .... how beautiful and wonderful this creation/baby can change and transform many lives .... it is the man who is the guardian of the key and unlocks that one and wonderful thing called LOVE heartbeat ....

regardless ... it is the love between the two that can shine a room and where ever they are presence .... it is this love that cannot be destroyed and it is after all everlasting, even growing more to unknown dimension in a new unbounded love .... no matter the events that they face it is through their strength that we can gain much wisdom and understanding that anyone gains or experience in school .... it is this life that is the earthly treasures chest ....

Mar 5th 2014 new
reflection on who we are as individual, person, gender, me, I, myself, child/disciple of Mary and God, companion, friend, sibling, mother/father, dau/son, spouse, etc this Lent ....

do things in secret is to do what is deep in our hearts not w/fanfare or applause, etc.... almsgiving, prayer, sharing of earthly or heavenly treasures, etc .....

do things in secret is to relfect what needs to be shed through stronger relationship w/God through penance ... if we have foul language, jealousy, envy, etc....

if need strength, comfort, healing, hope and LOVE seek the Wisdom of God, Holy Bible and prayer, and in the Presence of Christ in Holy Hour, Adoration, Healing service, Holy Mass, etc....

God's LOVE is infinite ... your that special pearl, perceive ourself so beautiful, gracious, and fruitful the way we are meant and created - soulmate/kindred spirit, bc deep inside you have a heart of gold ....

may our loving and gentle mother, Blessed Virgin Mary and God pour abundant blessings and graces to fill your heart with love as meant to be .... hug Praying heartbeat theheart rosary rose rose rose

Mar 6th 2014 new
reflecting on Lent truly showed us that we cannot put ashes on ourself we need someone to do it, same as in Baptism, it is in communion .....

Christ even showed this in the Station of Cross ... Simon of Cyrene asst in carrying the cross .... there is soo much deep LOVE despite all the obstacles Christ endured with the hope and faith for mankind shedding sweat and blood .... beautiful constant reminder of our lives journey, despite the obstacles and pain, we joint them to the cross ...

it is painstaking to reach for another and to self-sacrifice, but in the end it will more rewarding than one can ever experience the LOVE of a disciple of Christ and humilty of Mary ....

may the walls of fear and selfishness be torn down to fill your heart with the abundance of LOVE and serenity of contentment ... hug Praying theheart rosary rose rose rose

Mar 19th 2014 new

I always wonder what is so fascinating about the world .... we constantly search for perfection or happiness .... In conjunction with reading about all these experts and relying on statistics .... which can change like the tide or mind .....

maybe, speaking for myself, hang around individual who are too logical and mechanical .... rather than conversing in the every day trials and tribulations of individuals .... nothing is wrong per se, lack of balance ...

rumor has it, that nowadays one is better off watching tv and total control of the remote, alas my castle that I build by myself .... not being in a remote island surrounded by splendor of serene ocean

although, Im not quite as close to be compare to mother nature by any standards and who is . this should then be a tell tale sign that life can fluctuate at any given time

matter of fact, one might/can possible change by the sound of the whisper of the wind without realizing . slow and surely when you think you know someone, it can reality sink in and you find yourself with someone unbeknownst . this is possibility . as mention many times a stranger among us . how can this be possible you might ask . surely, searching ones memory it is not that hard, something beyond our expectations - alzheimer, dementia, irreversible accident, etc. but also, if you we get married, we change into a whole new and unique world growing, one can only imagine and dream into something so beautiful and precious as a pearl ....

It is asking what is so precious about us . we are HOLY, we participate/communion in the HOLY MASS, HOLY BIBLE, PRAYERS, SACRAMENTS, etc . we're abundantly bless with graces and love .... but most esp to forgive and patience, to renew ourself constantly to be a child of GOD ....

JESUS CHRIST our matchmaker, healer, protector, provider, confidante, and best friend, and looks after our best interest .

When we meet our spouse/kindred spirit/mate . freely given - covenant of LOVE and work . hug Praying theheart rosary rose rose rose

Mar 22nd 2014 new
In a world of overwhelming rules and innuendo by pros and environment, it is no wonder that we retaliate by retreating to be in our safe and serene caves ..... without having to deal w/stress, complaints, nagging, demand of a relationships ....

this can and possible be, if you may be pointing to something like a tunnel vision or horse's blinders .... seeing only what is safe and straight path, without any distraction or growth, build a wall or barbed wire fence .... needs and wants only what is on my priority list = selfish or ignorant, who is to judge each individual's desire and longing, or who wants to walk in one's shoes, or knows one's pain and suffering, or being offended or rejected, or one's situation, etc...

growth you might say, what is that .... relationship w/Blessed Virgin Mary and God, with another person ...

ever plant a flower or garden gardener .... it takes lots of WORK and lots of LOVE heart .... digging, water, fertilizer, pulling weeds, sun, moon, eventually withering and dies ... from the beginning and throughout until the end, with utmost admiration for a beautiful gift - to someone special and yourself ....

ah, the final product is what we leave as a legacy/memory behind ... not merely w/those we work or play around of golf, but everything we contribute through sacrificing lovingly and unwavering compassion/patience in the way and example of the Blessed Virgin Mary and God who shows and gives us every day .... hug Praying theheart rosary rose rose rose
Posts 21 - 30 of 76