Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

May 19th 2014 new

We, unbeknownst to us is Gods will and plan - the spirit of righteous based on truth and principles in a covenant relationship with God leading and guiding to a most important solid foundation - marriage and the center of that relationship is God. Thus, covenant commitment is beyond ones material or social status asking us to put love in action without faltering or recompense -> self-sacrifice. We always need to seek and pray for intercession for strength to God in the face of overcoming lifes obstacles with deep empathy, relying and embracing jointly that we can correct any character flaws we may have with charity, whether it be in communicating our feelings, emotions, or needs with humility with simple touch by our words or actions/gestures. Then why are we not connecting in this world of instant social media/communication?

May 22nd 2014 new
I wonder!!!

The Dalai Lama,when asked what surprise him most about humanity, answered:
"Man. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.
Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health.
And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present;
the result being that he does not live in the present or the future;
he lives as if he is never going to die,
and then dies having never really lived."

Being single, divorced, annulled, widow/widower, what stood out that made a difference to who you are today and how has your faith increased/decreased, change to be better citizen/disciple of the light of Christ!!! You wonder what gifts you take w/you in the afterlife and what you have left behind!!!

May 24th 2014 new
love going fishing it takes patience and love ... sitting on edge of a pier, bank of river, on a boat, even a fishing boat ....
then you have different kinds of fishing poles, baits, fish .....
depending on the fish, some needs works and will focus on this particular one ....
after catching this particular fish, need to scrap the scales, after tedious workout that all the scales are meticulously off .... move now to cut a slid in from head to tail to take all that gut out .... gently wash it under the water .... sometimes if it is bony we cut gently the fish into two and using a fork take those bones from getting stuck in our throat afterwards ... however, even though we might try our darnest to do everything by cleaning and doing the proper steps we may miss here and there ...
now we we might take a funny shortcut ... like a bear standing in the water banks and hope to bear hand catch a fish, fly over head waiting to dive in and catch it, rather time consuming we use a net, oh if all else just doesn't meet our demand we just throw in a grenade or something to that effect ....

so dating and who we are is quit a bit of challenge .... but might the waiting at the end be more fruitful and dream come true if you reach out by the hand and avoid lives shortcuts .... Gone Fishing! lovestruck! hug Praying theheart rosary Dove rose rose rose

May 29th 2014 new
don't ever ask me where I get this or that .... essentially it might all add up to dating in someway or other ....

as you can see I love Gone Fishing! and maybe there is more to it than one can comprehend bc it takes so much to reap the benefits ....

when you go fishing you need something to lure the fish and for it take the bait .... depending on the criteria of where your going and of course weathering ....

there is a great selection of lures, again one needs to be predictable and selective being the fisherman and to catch that one special and lucky fish ....

lures comes in different styles and color, very tempting and artsy, depending on catching the eye of the fish...

wonder why Jesus has speaks about fishes and fishermen and maybe there is a lesson to learn from this!!!
May 30th 2014 new
hit me w/broomstick or something ... optimism or pessimism ... extrovert or introvert ... happy-go-lucky or unluckiest ....

you begin to ponder is it me or something more invisible ....

how do you experience hearing the most beautiful lovely sound of singing "I love you" w/the brighest smile first thing in the morning .... oh as a sweet token one unforgettable hug ....

let's not stop there .... "how was your day so far".... "I love you".....

the climax finally seeing each other at evening after a rough and maybe miserable day of commuting, snuggle and hearing that sweet beautiful sound like a chain that had not broken "I love you" w/embrace that your now in safe and loving hands ....

may our loving and gentle Mother, Blessed Virgin Mary and God embrace and pour abundant love in each and our daily lives with strength and humility ..... rose hug Praying Dove theheart rosary Dove rose rose rose

Jun 3rd 2014 new
the pressure by environment/society is on the find your match/mate .... your heart and mind sometimes feels the void or something is missing, lack of connection as one ... you pray zealously .... you fill in with what you can to pass the emptiness ....

so for those who are in this state of mind/being, you are not alone ... you have a heart of gold ... regardless of your physical/mental status ..... it is self-sacrifice to give of one self by being precious and special in the eyes of God .....

i am in that place as you, but Blessed Mother Mary and God has generously and abundantly pour so much love that I pray your life will be filled and united with the amazing love of Blessed Mother Mary and God ....

Even if we never meet true love of our life/being in love, we truly have in love of the Blessed Mother Mary and God as they have shown me so they will show you ..... open your hearts and be at peace that they so desire to give you in the Holy Mass, Adoration, Reconciliation, Healing Holy Mass, rosary .... rose hug Praying Dove theheart rosary Dove rose rose rose

Jun 10th 2014 new
have we yet reach that milestone .... of course not .... this might just be the beginning ... do we seem to see ourself like being a square .... not playing hopscotch, chess, or any other children/board game ... square to stand out for what is right/adventurous (speak up/fight/try new things/take a leap...) .... square as in a room .... square knot ... square meal ... square dance ... so forth ...

so I reminiscence when I learn the game of tennis or anyone who has played the game .... there is one way to serve .... you bounce the ball and then throw it up in the air before serving to your opponent ... so either hits the net ... lands near your opponent ... or goes out of bounce ... or nip just within the opposite court beyond the reach of your opponent .... yes, you need an opponent or partner (single/double) ....

one thing I recall is instruction to hold the racket and have the ball bounce and see how long it can last .... then there is the fact that you practice hitting the ball on the wire fence or a wall (then I thought that is waste of my time/useless, looking back there might be a purpose as in everything) ...

the best part is the coordination of every movement/part of your body and mind ... takes love, practice, devotion, dedication, and commitment .... it is not easy but there is sooo much to gain from it ....

being a mbr on this site has truly awakening utterly the things that I have little knowledge of .... the painstaking baby steps .... of who we are as a individual and identity to reach that which is .... sharing ulitmately in the gifts of our Divine love!!!

may our loving and gentle Mother, Blessed Virgin Mary and God to stir us with the abundant love that was meant to be - from a square to a circle ..... rose hug Praying Dove theheart rosary Dove rose rose rose

Jun 12th 2014 new
soo my mind goes deeper into the well ....

God does not stop working .... God keeps His promise and words .... God shows us what LOVE is all about -=-> eternal/Divine and self-sacrifice .... God carries the Cross ....

Kingdom of God is at hand .... what did I not give of myself to share in LOVE .... how will I explain my attitude ... how will I explain my action .... how will I explain my choices .... how will I explain my judgement of others ... how will I explain my generosity/charity.... how will I explain my selfishness ... how will I explain that I did not carry my Cross as God's Holy will/plan .... in the end was I truly the person that God truly created in building God's Kingdom on Earth ...

God gave me faith and hope on earth, but LOVE/CROSS God gave me for life/eternity .....

may our loving and gentle Mother, Blessed Virgin Mary and God open our hearts and mind to God's will in our lives rose hug Praying Dove theheart rosary Dove rose rose rose
Jun 12th 2014 new
(quote) Genie-920495 said: soo my mind goes deeper into the well ....

God does not stop working .... God keeps His promise and words .... God shows us what LOVE is all about -=-> eternal/Divine and self-sacrifice .... God carries the Cross ....

Kingdom of God is at hand .... what did I not give of myself to share in LOVE .... how will I explain my attitude ... how will I explain my action .... how will I explain my choices .... how will I explain my judgement of others ... how will I explain my generosity/charity.... how will I explain my selfishness ... how will I explain that I did not carry my Cross as God's Holy will/plan .... in the end was I truly the person that God truly created in building God's Kingdom on Earth ...

God gave me faith and hope on earth, but LOVE/CROSS God gave me for life/eternity .....

may our loving and gentle Mother, Blessed Virgin Mary and God open our hearts and mind to God's will in our lives
sweet gentleman today shared this w/me .... my wife taught me how to LOVE.... I was a wild young man and didn't know any better ... she gave me eight children ....

homily today -> compassion and GOD's burning LOVE ...

may you experience the gift of grace Blessed Mother Mary and God abundant LOVE in your heart and life ..... rose hug Praying Dove theheart rosary Dove rose rose rose
Jun 14th 2014 new
To my beloved

I'm only a speck of dust
I do not know how to fix a meal
I do not know how to love
I do not know how to dance
I do not have knowledge
I do not have anything unique

The world keeps spinning
My heart keeps aching
My eyes keeps pouring
My mind keeps confined
My body keeps opaque
My mouth keeps unemotional

I bury the treasures soo deep
I threw the key soo far
I walk aimlessly
I seek but not find
I knock but door is lock
I pray, hope, and faith .....

Then you came visit me
Touch my hands
Allowed me to touch you as never before
You kissed me
Saw the spark in your eyes
Your heart dance where it did not dance before .......

Posts 41 - 50 of 76