Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jul 6th new
(quote) David-870960 said: You must have incredible hands to capture your thoughts as you do... My own mind often rapid-fires the same way, but try as I might, I can't capture but a small portion of it!

Peace!

the credit does not belong to me as I have lack of imagination and talent ... it is the Holy Spirit who has planted so many beautiful thoughts and I'm only the hand .... praise and glory belongs to God and most especially the Blessed Mother Mary who are generous and kind of Divine Love .... rose hug Praying Dove theheart rosary Dove rose rose rose
Jul 16th new
once I was like a boulder
slowly chipping away
bit by bit
times difficult but patience
enduring the stubborness
but perseverance have stood above
the fire beneath
the fire above
the fire around
blazing like a twister
ready to face the judges of earth
you put words in my mouth
standing firm i am not
trembling like a earthquake
till I see your face
amidst all hopelessness
standing with fine sand in my left palm
on my right palm the small lit candle
my only presents for thee
my eyes glancing to the sea
knowing that your holding the staff
open wide that which I do not see
blazing fire of LOVE .......... rose hug Praying Dove theheart rosary Dove rose rose rose

Jul 16th new
(quote) Genie-920495 said: once I was like a boulder
slowly chipping away
bit by bit
times difficult but patience
enduring the stubborness
but perseverance have stood above
the fire beneath
the fire above
the fire around
blazing like a twister
ready to face the judges of earth
you put words in my mouth
standing firm i am not
trembling like a earthquake
till I see your face
amidst all hopelessness
standing with fine sand in my left palm
on my right palm the small lit candle
my only presents for thee
my eyes glancing to the sea
knowing that your holding the staff
open wide that which I do not see
blazing fire of LOVE ..........

Wow Genie. Just wow!
Jul 24th new
you hand me a personal invitation
I accept, no question ask
laid my head gently on your shoulder
sleeping in the fairest land
gently stroking my hair
woke up in a dream
extending my hand with grace
graciously leading
to a simple nostalgia handprint
not seeking financial gain
you gave me everything
a world that is not ever seen
rose hug Praying Dove theheart rosary Dove rose rose rose

Jul 26th new
dormant maybe
but not certaintly latent
seeking you
discovering but concealing
not having any right
to be in your presence
mending our ways
consistently inner working
until we meet accidently
letting go the weight
like an anchor amidst
the darkness beneath sea
rose hug Praying Dove theheart rosary Dove rose rose rose
Aug 13th new
oh my goodness, do I have to tell everything, but you know everything, guess it is different if I say it, it goes deep in my inner soul, why cann't I go back and try to warn now that I to have explain my rebellious thought/behavior, that which I thought was meant to be, but wasn't after all, did I truly disappoint you or myself in the final end .... ok, maybe you didn't make it clear in writing, deed, action, or something, and you know everything has to have a physical aspect, miracle, sign or something .... so do forgive my ignorance not hearing or seeing what has/need to be done by me .... do you think that I should act like a child: carefree, taking risk, be adventurous, attentive, and setting my eyes and opening to the new world each day with joy and enthusiasm .... is outcome in the form of dependent variable at work = codependecy, balance of independent, depending on status offered in charity .... so do I really have a say in everything that pertains to my life you created or free will to choose that which greater in your wonderful and beautiful plan if i relinquish my trust to you for you know better than me .... rose hug Praying Dove theheart rosary Dove rose rose rose
Posts 71 - 76 of 76