Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jan 21st 2014 new
Praying
Jan 21st 2014 new
(quote) Mary-363093 said: I have a few friends and family members (adults and school kids alike) who are traveling to Washington, DC to participate in the March for Life this week. My nephew's bus leaves in a few hours. I'm guessing many of you know people who are also attending.

Please join me in prayer for safe travels, warmth, strength, sustained good health, and ultimately, a successful impact coming from the prayers of thousands of Pro-Lifers.
rosary Praying rosary
Jan 21st 2014 new
Praying Praying rosary
Jan 21st 2014 new
I'm going by bus with St. Joe's parish from Toms River, NJ. Please pray that we get there safely. I pray that God gets us all there safely to D.C.

Praying rosary theheart hug
Jan 21st 2014 new
Prayers for all in DC tomorrow - temps will be in the teens all day (with a wind chill advisory until 6pm), after 6-8 inches of snow we will be getting today. Dress VERY warmly if headed anywhere in this general direction, and may the Lord protect all of those in attendance.
Jan 21st 2014 new
Nicely put, Mary. Praying theheart rose
Jan 21st 2014 new
(quote) Mary-363093 said: I have a few friends and family members (adults and school kids alike) who are traveling to Washington, DC to participate in the March for Life this week. My nephew's bus leaves in a few hours. I'm guessing many of you know people who are also attending.

Please join me in prayer for safe travels, warmth, strength, sustained good health, and ultimately, a successful impact coming from the prayers of thousands of Pro-Lifers.

wave wave wave My son & I were Blessed to attend Washington DC March in the past. We can all participate with Prayer and Sacrifice. 41 years now of misinformation, lies, misguidedness, & selfishness .Lets beg God's Divine Mercy for all.

We went Saturday to the National Memorial for the Unborn, here in Chattanooga Tn. It is the former abortion clinic site that was miraculously bought in bankruptcy and became a place of help & healing for babies, & families. Our Lady & Lord must be exceedingly Glad of this! There is a wall of plaques that individuals have placed in memorial to the unborn.

God Bless and Protect those standing up for Life

Jan 21st 2014 new
Please pray for those traveling from the diocese of Hartford, Ct who are stranded on the New Jersey turnpike due to the busses breaking down. Archbishop Leonard is traveling with them. Thank you in advance.
Jan 21st 2014 new
(quote) Guadalupe-1020854 said: Please pray for those traveling from the diocese of Hartford, Ct who are stranded on the New Jersey turnpike due to the busses breaking down. Archbishop Leonard is traveling with them. Thank you in advance.
very warm welcomce Guadalupe to the fora smile wave

keeping everyone in our prayers and keep us inform that upon their arrival and departure hug Praying theheart rosary rose rose rose
Posts 11 - 19 of 19