Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Feb 16th 2014 new
Finally had a wonderful birthday meal w/ my parents and family! Yummy homemade angelfood cake with fresh blueberries and strawberries and the best vanilla ice cream too!
Feb 16th 2014 new
(quote) Rachel-731570 said: Finally had a wonderful birthday meal w/ my parents and family! Yummy homemade angelfood cake with fresh blueberries and strawberries and the best vanilla ice cream too!
Happy Belated Birthday and Yum!!
Feb 16th 2014 new
(quote) Jamie-1031385 said: Happy Belated Birthday and Yum!!
While two of my girls watch (actually one must "describe" the video to her older blind sister) To Sir With Love, I am enjoying a large fruit salad and wishing I had some of Rachel's angel food cake...and Genie's snow...but it just does not happen across that Florida Georgia state line!!!

Feb 16th 2014 new
Snowed yesterday.Brian is sad. sad
Feb 16th 2014 new
Hanging with the T.V. watching the Olympics
Mar 21st 2014 new
In the fifties this week.Brian is happy.No more snow. biggrin smile
Mar 22nd 2014 new
omgosh seems I forgot to put charcoal w/incense ..... where is the fireman when you need them ...
Mar 28th 2014 new
Spring is here.Brian is happy.
Apr 1st 2014 new
Planted the peach tree...twelve more trees came in...corn is poking up through the ground...okra is starting to show...tomatoes have taken off...still need to plant beans, cucumbers and squash!! yummmm....have to beat the South Texas heat. Praise God.
Apr 1st 2014 new
(quote) Brian-252799 said: Spring is here.Brian is happy.
did you enjoy the springle of snow/sleet???
Posts 11 - 20 of 200