Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jul 27th 2014 new
so funny watching old movies ..... biggrin shhh crossfingers
Jul 28th 2014 new
this is what is all about .... you might already familiar with this ....

what do you call a ship at the bottom !!!

a shipwreck ......

that is what life is all about a ship going through all the motions ........... I wouldn't want to miss anything ... that is what makes me as a person .....
Jul 28th 2014 new
life is precious .... you wonder every time you step in the car for that gridlock, as you innocently heading towards your destination ... then you watch maybe in horror, that this might not be typical morning drive... it isn't fast and furious as its a slow arduous workday/vacation drive, then you are aware that you see sky ready to pour, downpour within a short time ... you see road rage for no apparent reason or purpose ... I know I'm in a hurry certain times, but not to the point to cause an unnecessary accident ....
Jul 28th 2014 new
you appreciate everyone in your life .... the smiles .... the caring ..... the nurturing .... the gratitude that they are sooo very special .... today was one of those days that you want to give them a rose hug Praying Dove theheart rosary Dove rose rose rose they make a humongous of difference in the simplest way not only to me but tooo sooo many who count on them in every way to ease their pain/tribulations .....
Jul 29th 2014 new
First tornado in suffolk co in over 64 yrs hit with winds EF-2, 100-120 mph touched down revere at 9:32 am and lynn ... 21 tornadoes in suffolk co. since keeping records since 1950 .... extreme/substantial damages .... no dead toll thank the Blessed Mother Mary and God rose hug Praying Dove theheart rosary Dove rose rose rose
Jul 29th 2014 new
received something in the mail, perplexed and lack of understanding for the first time !!!
Jul 29th 2014 new
I cann't tan .........

huh.......why not ........

I cann't bring snack............

why cann't you, isn't much easier here ...........

no, don't like too on the grass scratchchin ...............
Jul 29th 2014 new
M notes that he neverending status thread might just be ending soon shhh
Jul 29th 2014 new
(quote) Michael-76823 said: M notes that he neverending status thread might just be ending soon
thx for reminding otherwise I would not have check the calendar, realize how life evolves faster than I can blink .... and crossfingers shhh scratchchin ....
Jul 29th 2014 new
Once again, This topic has been automatically locked due to size. Any further discussion can be continued in a new topic.
Posts 191 - 200 of 200