Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Apr 1st 2014 new
fooling myself made breakfast !!!
Apr 1st 2014 new
Rachel is admiring the Ukrainian Easter Egg she and her two youngest daughters made at Art Club last night -- not bad for beginners. She is thinking she may just go out and buy all the tools and supplies to be able to make many more, hopefully better! She is wondering if she can 'get in touch with her inner Ukrainian' even if she has no Ukrainian blood? She was told that there is a terrible monster that threatens the Ukraine and every Ukrainian Easter egg made is a chain holding the monster back and protecting the people. She is praying a blessing on the troubled Ukraine with every egg she makes.
Apr 1st 2014 new
*eggs -- we each made one!
Apr 1st 2014 new
(quote) Rachel-731570 said: Rachel is admiring the Ukrainian Easter Egg she and her two youngest daughters made at Art Club last night -- not bad for beginners. She is thinking she may just go out and buy all the tools and supplies to be able to make many more, hopefully better! She is wondering if she can 'get in touch with her inner Ukrainian' even if she has no Ukrainian blood? She was told that there is a terrible monster that threatens the Ukraine and every Ukrainian Easter egg made is a chain holding the monster back and protecting the people. She is praying a blessing on the troubled Ukraine with every egg she makes.
so beautiful and artistic rachel .... thanks for sharing
Apr 1st 2014 new
Brian is happy.First day of April.(Dont forget to change your calenders)
Apr 1st 2014 new
is it winter, yet!!! snowman
Apr 6th 2014 new
so I was getting excited to head to birthday pary crossfingers for chinese food .... such, darn, mess up mind for longing for something after getting there late, disappointed .... are you kidding, homemade eggplant lasagna w/tip steak and outta of this world - he can bake, it too him something like 6+ hours to make the sauce ... that is italians for you, woke up like 1 am to begin baking ..... how much is LOVE is poured in this dish .... lots and lots .... and it was all consumed by the time I head home .... don't you wish you find someone like that .... who pours his heart everyday!!! ..... he pursued her for a long long time and hasn't look back since, enjoy every moment of his days..... may you too find someone specail hug Praying theheart rosary rose rose rose
Apr 8th 2014 new
56 today.Brian is happy.
Apr 9th 2014 new
thought it was 61 when I last check shhh cool
Apr 9th 2014 new
ask what time they open .... they said 9 am ... ummm .... ok, I'll pick it up at 10 ... to give you time for a coffee break .... laughing laughing laughing
Posts 21 - 30 of 200