Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Apr 21st 2014 new
Rachel hopes to go bed early tonight after a full day! She even got to go dress shopping with her sister, mother, niece and h.s.senior daughter. Rachel found a couple cute dresses and is hoping for an appropriate venue to wear her new cute little black dress in the near future!
Rachel also dug up a couple more rows of garden area, took a long walk in the warm sun, and hung lots of laundry out to dry and get that lovely fresh sunshine smell!
How has your Easter Monday been?
Apr 21st 2014 new
didn't have as a wonderful filled day as Rachel ... but enjoyed dinner at Border's cafe and treat at Richardson's ice cream farm ..... but most esp. the wonderful weather 60ish ....
Apr 28th 2014 new
Rachel is so happy! She found a nice bike to replace the bike stolen over the winter, at an ok price too. It started raining just after she got it home so only took a short spin on it so far. She got a new helmet too and now is all ready for some long rides!
Apr 28th 2014 new
it has been yrs since going to weathervane seafood restaurant the although don't need it ordered my fav dish and now need to run the marathon shhh to burn off those unwanted calories ....
May 3rd 2014 new
M is tired after a busy day of decluttering. A load to Salvation Army, another load to the demolicious place, and a third to the St. Paul apt. Two rooms of the Duluth house now completely empty!

Also counting the days until CM Minnesota ... Only 118 hyper

May 3rd 2014 new
Watching the White House Correspondents dinner.
May 4th 2014 new
woke up sooo early and the house is quiet as a mouse .... ummmm wonder if my day will go as quiet as being on tipteetoe ... nothing like giving someone the wrong the phone number ....
May 7th 2014 new
60 this week.Brian is happy.
May 7th 2014 new
didn't know what to wear ... first it looks like a nice warm day ... then overcast ... drops of rain like it was going to pour but it didn't just a tease I think .... then drove almost all of southeast state of MA didn't seem like I got accomplished anything .... however, did meet and hear wonderful and loverly folks which truly did make my day so bright unexpectedly .... hug Praying theheart rosary rose rose rose
May 9th 2014 new
come unprepared first time new place going swimming .... weather overcast ... then making your own yummy home pizza .... now get a good nite sleep ...
Posts 41 - 50 of 200