You guys raise some interesting questions let me see if I can be of some help.
1. While we do have members all over the world 85-90% are US based. Although we do some marketing on occasion in a few english speaking countries like Canada, Ireland, Australia and England it is difficult and costly. We do not have the staff or the resources typically but we are always looking for partners in other countries to promote the CatholicMatch brand.
2. We advertise in a significant number of bulletins in the United States. However if your parish bulletin does not have aCatholicMatch ad there is a few things you can do. And this goes for ANY Catholic parish not just the one you belong too.
1. Scan a copy of the the bulletin. Every page front and back and email it to email@example.com or send a physical copy of the whole bulletin to CatholicMatch.com PO Box 154, Zelienople, PA 16063. If the bulletin is from a company we currently work with then if there is space we can have our ad placed.
2. If the bulletin from your parish is not a company we work with we can provide you with permission and approved ad materials to be place. You would be responsible for payment of the ad and would be the one to sign the contract. At our discretion could help defray the costs by providing you with a free subscription.
3. If a parish bulletin does not accept advertising we can provide you with approved announcements that could be submitted to the parish office for bulletin publishing. We can also provide discounted dating materials for distribution in the parish which also advertise CatholicMatch.
I hope this helps!