Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Jan 24 new
First I would get of list of all the Catholic churches in your region. In America most churches have a weekly bulletin on upcoming church activities and in the bulletins is a place where people put paid advertisements usually in the form of business cards. I would find out how much it is to advertise in the church bulletins and forward that information with a request to Cathilicmatch to see if they would be interested in advertising in your local parishes bulletins. I have contemplated doing something similar in my local parish and I am thinking about contacting CM and asking them to advertise in my local church bulletin.. heck I would even pay for it if I could get their approval, it cant be much and the money goes to the church.
Jan 24 new
Do you mean how you can get an event started? However, Catholic Match is global. It does have members all over the world. So I guess you must mean having a CM event somewhere in Kenya. I spearheaded the first event in Pittsburgh. It was exciting. Like Jim mentioned above you can also advertise Catholic Match in the Sunday bulletin.
Jan 24 new
(quote) Jim-982206 said: First I would get of list of all the Catholic churches in your region. In America most churches have a weekly bulletin on upcoming church activities and in the bulletins is a place where people put paid advertisements usually in the form of business cards. I would find out how much it is to advertise in the church bulletins and forward that information with a request to Cathilicmatch to see if they would be interested in advertising in your local parishes bulletins. I have contemplated doing something similar in my local parish and I am thinking about contacting CM and asking them to advertise in my local church bulletin.. heck I would even pay for it if I could get their approval, it cant be much and the money goes to the church.
Anne & Jim

You guys raise some interesting questions let me see if I can be of some help.

1. While we do have members all over the world 85-90% are US based. Although we do some marketing on occasion in a few english speaking countries like Canada, Ireland, Australia and England it is difficult and costly. We do not have the staff or the resources typically but we are always looking for partners in other countries to promote the CatholicMatch brand.

2. We advertise in a significant number of bulletins in the United States. However if your parish bulletin does not have aCatholicMatch ad there is a few things you can do. And this goes for ANY Catholic parish not just the one you belong too.

1. Scan a copy of the the bulletin. Every page front and back and email it to media@catholicmatch.com or send a physical copy of the whole bulletin to CatholicMatch.com PO Box 154, Zelienople, PA 16063. If the bulletin is from a company we currently work with then if there is space we can have our ad placed.

2. If the bulletin from your parish is not a company we work with we can provide you with permission and approved ad materials to be place. You would be responsible for payment of the ad and would be the one to sign the contract. At our discretion could help defray the costs by providing you with a free subscription.

3. If a parish bulletin does not accept advertising we can provide you with approved announcements that could be submitted to the parish office for bulletin publishing. We can also provide discounted dating materials for distribution in the parish which also advertise CatholicMatch.

I hope this helps!

Jan 25 new
Brian you are awesome!!!! I love the way you are proactive on this. Your answers were very enlightening and satisfied my curisoity on weather what I was thinking was actually viable and CM friendly smile
Feb 22 new
This is great news. I have been thinking along the same lines for my church as well and they do not have this. My next step is to check the Diocese. I think it would be a terrific idea to let other Catholic's know within your own city that this site exists. Being from Canada, on this site so far and from my city, I don't see very many people. Kind of sad because on other regular sites, there are thousands, millions, but not of any faith based.
Feb 23 new
I have a friend that lives in your city that used to belong to CM, she might be of some help too
Posts 1 - 7 of 7