Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Trivia

Jan 25 new
Is anyone else having problems playing trivia? I go to a question and after I answer the question it will not load tne next question right away... It may take a couple of minutes sometimes... Then when the next question does start to load I am unable to click on the answer, and it will time out...
Jan 25 new
(quote) Dennis-754668 said: Is anyone else having problems playing trivia? I go to a question and after I answer the question it will not load tne next question right away... It may take a couple of minutes sometimes... Then when the next question does start to load I am unable to click on the answer, and it will time out...
Yes I have been having a hard time the last few times -- mine has been answering a question right off the bat and then it counts down and won't take my answer. . . then I look as if I am really, really, really bad at it lol. . .
Jan 25 new
Its not working right for me either.
Jan 26 new
Mine isn't working either. I KNOW I answered at least 3 questions correctly but it's only noting 2. And when I try to answer, it won't accept my answer. It freezes.
Jan 26 new
ME TOO!
Jan 26 new
Yes, I'm new and wasn't sure how it was supposed to work but when I answer a question the timer keeps going so I get 0 points. I thought it was because I use a Chromebook.
Jan 26 new
(quote) Lauren-927923 said: Yes I have been having a hard time the last few times -- mine has been answering a question right off the bat and then it counts down and won't take my answer. . . then I look as if I am really, really, really bad at it lol. . .
I had the same problem as you, Lauren.

Jan 26 new
Yes, I had the same problem this morning, too. It would not let me answer a question--and then timed out and told me that my time was up. Then it wouldn't advance to the next question.
Jan 26 new
Yes, Dennis. I am having the same problem as you for the past few days. Plus the graphics turn a light grey color that obscures the writing on the screen which prevents me from clicking on an answer. Thank you for bringing this topic to attention so that it may be fixed by CM. biggrin
Jan 26 new

I just tried to play and scored zero out of two but it was so hazy I could not even see the answers.

Posts 1 - 10 of 30