Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Feb 6th 2014 new
Praying Praying
Feb 6th 2014 new
Prayers for Richard.
Feb 6th 2014 new
sad hug Praying
Feb 6th 2014 new
rosary
Feb 6th 2014 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said: ....friend Richard. His wife "M" called me this evening and informed me he has been diagnosed with Stage 4 pancreatic cancer.....just devastating news as I've known this sweet couple for a very long time..and they are VERY close friends. Because of his age he has elected not to go with a regimen of chemo and/or radiation treatment. So I have no idea what the long/short term prognosis is. (thanks ahead CMers for "going to the well" again....for this one hits close to home..but they are wonderful "Faith-filled" individuals and will take this in stride) As a side note....I've just come to the conclusion since many of my friends are getting older this will probably happen more and more. Just trying to accept God's will as this sweet couple is~ l.y. j
Sorry to hear about your friend, Jerry. It is serious, but with God all things are possible. Will send up a fervent prayer for healing. theheart
Feb 6th 2014 new
You are all so wonderful: John, Helen, Kevin, Kathy, Sam and Joan!
Feb 6th 2014 new
(quote) Nilda-834707 said: Sorry to hear about your friend, Jerry. It is serious, but with God all things are possible. Will send up a fervent prayer for healing.
And thank you Nilda. I know ALL things are possible with God. It will take a miracle.....but who knows? I just know it IS POSSIBLE to accept His will when we believe we can. (sometimes easier said than done for me...but I'm working on it)
Feb 6th 2014 new
Praying for Richard and his wife. May God grant them strength and peace as they go through this difficult time. Jerry, I think you are right about the expecting more loss as we age. I went to two funerals last week and I've been averaging about one a month for almost a year.
Feb 6th 2014 new
Praying
Feb 7th 2014 new
Praying rosary rose
Posts 31 - 40 of 90