Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Feb 14th 2014 new
Jamie sorry this is happening to you. Maybe there is something about your profile . who knows. Get someone to read it over to see if you can improve it etc.Maybe these men are already talking to someone. There is no way of knowing. But this is a possibility. You are special. Created in the image and likeness of God.Only God knows his plan for you and when he will bring you someone who is just perfect for you.
Feb 14th 2014 new
Jamie,

There was a thread on the subject of women writing to the men that was started back in October; it can be found here:

www.catholicmatch.com

I would suggest reading this; I think some of the women who posted on this subject hit it right on the head.
Feb 14th 2014 new
(quote) William-607613 said: Jamie,

There was a thread on the subject of women writing to the men that was started back in October; it can be found here:

http://www.catholicmatch.com/forums/topics/posts.html?topic_id=191949;offset=0

I would suggest reading this; I think some of the women who posted on this subject hit it right on the head.
Thank you so much for the comments. I really meant it as a spoof but no one took it that way.
Feb 14th 2014 new
(quote) Jamie-1031385 said: Thank you so much for the comments. I really meant it as a spoof but no one took it that way.
- happens to me all the time. smile
Feb 14th 2014 new
(quote) Jamie-1031385 said: No and I don't want them! It really was just a spoof.
Sorry, Jamie, I missed the satirical elements.
Feb 14th 2014 new
(quote) Carol-1007500 said: Sorry, Jamie, I missed the satirical elements.
Don't feel bad so did everyone else. Did not do a good job setting it up.
Feb 14th 2014 new
I totally agree with you cause I do the same, or did. Most men will not even reply by saying thanks for reading my profile or anything! I try to at least say that in response.
Feb 14th 2014 new
Why don't men reply to a message sent?
I don't waste my time analyzing why men don't respond to my message.
My messages on this website are benign -I am not out to seduce or stalk a man on the internet.
I have only been a member for a month and I don't expect to find a match here.
I know that I am a considerate, outgoing, well-bred woman who does better with in-person communication. (I am finding this site to be my comic relief at a rough patch in my personal life)
I am finding that there are some clumsy socially inept people on this website just as there are in real social encounters.
Like my maternal grandmama used to say, "It takes all kinds."
Please do not let the lack of a response upset you in the least.
Interestingly, what surprises me and causes me to smile and laugh is when a man does reply!

Feb 14th 2014 new
Jamie I think you are making too much of an effort for men who dont deserve it.
Why dont you just send off emots with no message. Send 20 and see what happens.
Feb 15th 2014 new
Jamie,
I totally agree with you. My experiences are similiar.
It is apparent that my Mom raised some fantastic sons for some other women's un-deserving daughters. God help the ingrates to see the light.
Posts 21 - 30 of 82