Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Feb 15th 2014 new
A lot of us never get on the site for long periods of time. My membership expired and so for a long time I could not reply. Truth is , on some singles sites there are so many messages one could never keep up with them. Good luck... the right guy will reply at some point. A no reply means not an active member or not interested.
Feb 16th 2014 new

Spoof. So a horse was beaten to death for nothing? Neigh, let that not be true.

Feb 16th 2014 new
OMG, Where in the Heck is My Reply?

It went to the same place your missing socks go, or so it seemslaughing. Anyway, I think that's where most of my messages/emotes have gone. Don't lose hope and enjoy CM while you wait for that special someone to you arrives. hug

Feb 16th 2014 new
(quote) Nilda-834707 said: OMG, Where in the Heck is My Reply?

It went to the same place your missing socks go, or so it seems. Anyway, I think that's where most of my messages/emotes have gone. Don't lose hope and enjoy CM while you wait for that special someone to you arrives.

It is funny since I posted this topic and changed my profile picture, I have gotten about 8 views and 5 messages. So I know have to respone.
Feb 16th 2014 new
(quote) Nilda-834707 said: OMG, Where in the Heck is My Reply?

It went to the same place your missing socks go, or so it seems. Anyway, I think that's where most of my messages/emotes have gone. Don't lose hope and enjoy CM while you wait for that special someone to you arrives.

That's funny! Where do those missing socks go? laughing
Feb 16th 2014 new
(quote) Cindy-534370 said: That's funny! Where do those missing socks go?
Cern, via a wormhole. I don't understand the physics but I think that's where my socks go.

home.web.cern.ch
Feb 16th 2014 new
(quote) Jim-13836 said: Cern, via a wormhole. I don't understand the physics but I think that's where my socks go.

http://home.web.cern.ch/
So, that's where they go. I believe it!!! Never could figure it out.
Thanks for that. biggrin
Feb 16th 2014 new
(quote) Cindy-534370 said: So, that's where they go. I believe it!!! Never could figure it out.
Thanks for that.
I'm usually missing a sock or two and that's where I figured out the unmated sock goes. Sort of like Limbo for the inanimate!

Glad to solve a mystery for you!
Feb 16th 2014 new
(quote) Jim-13836 said: I'm usually missing a sock or two and that's where I figured out the unmated sock goes. Sort of like Limbo for the inanimate!

Glad to solve a mystery for you!
It seems from all the people I have ever talked, we come to common terms, that yes, the sock is missing again. Where did it go? Nobody ever can answer, nor find that sock.

So, you are welcome, but I do believe it's everybody's mystery.
One of the other nurses here where I work, she wears unmated socks, and different, her and her husband have the same problem. One night she was wearing one orange sock, and one green, she said she can't afford to keep replacing the socks. She even wears her husbands socks, and he wears her pink ones sometimes. Socks can be a real problem.

Feb 16th 2014 new
Same place as missing socks, then my mom's dog probably stole him and is guarding him carefully. That is where missing socks at my parents go.
Posts 31 - 40 of 82