Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

Feb 19th 2014 new
USA defeats Czech Republic 5-2. biggrin
Feb 20th 2014 new
I've been through Warroad, MN a few times now...going through it is the fastest way to get to my friend's cabin in the middle of nowhere in northwestern Ontario from here in Winnipeg.
Team Canada vs Team USA for a berth in the gold medal game! I'm not sure about down there in the USA, but up here there will be a LOT of people watching that game while at work I'm sure!
And let's not forget about the latest edition of the Canada vs USA women's hockey rivalry tomorrow morning! Go Canada go! Canada
Feb 20th 2014 new
(quote) Peter-189584 said: I've been through Warroad, MN a few times now...going through it is the fastest way to get to my friend's cabin in the middle of nowhere in northwestern Ontario from here in Winnipeg.
Team Canada vs Team USA for a berth in the gold medal game! I'm not sure about down there in the USA, but up here there will be a LOT of people watching that game while at work I'm sure!
And let's not forget about the latest edition of the Canada vs USA women's hockey rivalry tomorrow morning! Go Canada go!
Go Canada Go!
Feb 20th 2014 new
(quote) Peter-189584 said: I've been through Warroad, MN a few times now...going through it is the fastest way to get to my friend's cabin in the middle of nowhere in northwestern Ontario from here in Winnipeg.
And let's not forget about the latest edition of the Canada vs USA women's hockey rivalry tomorrow morning! Go Canada go!
USA! USA! USA! United States Flag Ice Skating princess
Feb 20th 2014 new
Canada lady's handkerchief Gold Medal Canada
Feb 20th 2014 new
grrr... but at least some UMD Bulldogs bulldog got gold medals as members of Team Canada
Feb 21st 2014 new
The BIG game about to start United States Flag v Canada ... "luckily", I have a snow day here snowman, so I guess I'll have to watch it rolling eyes laughing ... especially since the US if inserting its UMD Bulldog bulldog , Justin Faulk, into the lineup thumbsup
Feb 21st 2014 new
m.youtube.com
Feb 21st 2014 new
Bummer.
Feb 21st 2014 new
congrats to the Canadians..Its their sport so its only fitting
Posts 11 - 20 of 35