Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

Feb 21st 2014 new
Gold Medal Oh Canada! Canada
Feb 21st 2014 new

This is far worse than we thought down here:

tinyurl.com

Feb 22nd 2014 new
(quote) Kathy-635104 said: Bummer.
Yep! Team United States Flag loses to Canada 1-0 sad but could only hope for the Bronze.

Congratulations to team Canada for their chance for the Gold.
Feb 22nd 2014 new
Well, I sincerely wish our neighbors to the north all the best in their next game. I have awesome family in Ontario.
Feb 22nd 2014 new
No medal for the U.S. men's hockey team. hissyfit

Congratulations to Finland on winning the bronze medal , especially to Teemu Selanne for scoring two goals in what is probably his final Olympic Olympics hockey game.
Feb 22nd 2014 new
Selanne is almost the same age as me. eyepopping He's older by 3 months and 12 days.
Feb 22nd 2014 new
Team United States Flag loses to Finland 5-0 and no Bronze medal for them. weeping
Feb 23rd 2014 new
Gold Medal Gold morning all! Canada
Team Canada beats Team Sweden for the gold!!
Team Tim Horton's = 3, Team IKEA = 0
Not sure if you all were watching close enough, but apparently the silver medals received by Team Sweden came with an alan wrench and several pieces that needed assembly laughing

I watched the game at The MET theatre/restaurant on a huge 35x26 ft screen with a sea of red and white!
:Canada:
Now Canada can go back to bed after waking up very early to watch the game!

I missed the Finland-USA game yesterday, and was surprised at the result! What happened to your boys? I'll admit they scared me more than any other team throughout the tournament
Feb 24th 2014 new

Awesome game and awesome result in men's hockey for the gold medal. It was game on @4am local time. I thought I could get up, but ended up dreaming about the game and joined the game in progress in the 3rd period.

Thanks for the congratulations' wishes from our neighbours to the South! Very gracious...as always.

Feb 24th 2014 new
Still the best hockey winter tournament i guess
Posts 21 - 30 of 35