Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Feb 18th 2014 new
(quote) Brian-252799 said: I spoke today with Whitey B
He said,BRIAN CAN YOU HELP ME?
IM ALONE SITTING IN THIS CELL
AS YOU CAN GUESS IM NOT DOING WELL
WHERE IS ZOOMS CAFE WHERE THE FUN WILL NEVER END?
YOU REALLY GOT TO HELP A FRIEND
So,Ill see you all at eight on the dot
With the man who is Bostons Crime Big Shot

Really Brian, I think this criminal thing is at "ad nauseam" I can't see anything funny here, about criminal minds.

Are we condoning crimes? Are you doing some kind ministry to the prisoner?

Just like the poems about the stars that just recently died, were you making fun of them? Demeaning them, can they rest in peace?

I don't wish to be in here with Boston's Crime Big Shot. This isn't my style, so carry on, I will go to the other tavern.

Feb 18th 2014 new
(quote) Brian-252799 said: I spoke today with Whitey B
He said,BRIAN CAN YOU HELP ME?
IM ALONE SITTING IN THIS CELL
AS YOU CAN GUESS IM NOT DOING WELL
WHERE IS ZOOMS CAFE WHERE THE FUN WILL NEVER END?
YOU REALLY GOT TO HELP A FRIEND
So,Ill see you all at eight on the dot
With the man who is Bostons Crime Big Shot
Brian, if you try to bring Whitey in here,
Both of you will be tossed out on your rear!
Your Whitey obsession long ago stopped being fun
It's high time that you declared it 'done'.
Feb 18th 2014 new
Cindy is mad at Brian,sore as can be irked
Also Zoom is kind of irked,i see hissyfit
I hope they dont do something rash duck
Like my head against the wall as they bash shocked
I got a feeling Im to be licked sad
My backside is about to be kicked surprised
Now calm down all,quietly Ill go Praying
You can trust me because I say so. soapbox
Feb 18th 2014 new
Brian is perk white as snow
cann't blame him
white has no friend to call
darkness has fallen
all zip up for the nite
calling the ball once for all
eight in the hall
luck be that door is lock
Feb 19th 2014 new
Cindy......I've got a surprise for you................................ hersheyskiss
Feb 19th 2014 new
(quote) Brian-252799 said: Cindy is mad at Brian,sore as can be
Also Zoom is kind of irked,i see
I hope they dont do something rash
Like my head against the wall as they bash
I got a feeling Im to be licked
My backside is about to be kicked
Now calm down all,quietly Ill go
You can trust me because I say so.
Brian, I slept well last night and woke up thinnnnking about the walls in Zoom's Tavern. I could paint them for Cindy--I think she likes purrrrrple, or wallpaper them for the guys--probably a bold plaid with lots if tiny flowers in all the open spaaaces. I don't know about Genie--she uses words I can't find in my dictionary. But in the meantime, think about what they say about Timex watches: "They can take a mean beating but they always keep on ticking".
Feb 19th 2014 new
(quote) Andrew-1040810 said: Brian, I slept well last night and woke up thinnnnking about the walls in Zoom's Tavern. I could paint them for Cindy--I think she likes purrrrrple, or wallpaper them for the guys--probably a bold plaid with lots if tiny flowers in all the open spaaaces. I don't know about Genie--she uses words I can't find in my dictionary. But in the meantime, think about what they say about Timex watches: "They can take a mean beating but they always keep on ticking".
your tooo much andrew ..... glad you got a goodnite's sleep fluffy didn't have to count the sheeps... genie loves to have all the sports represented well on the wall, prefer neutral of anything maybe with a little glitter of stars twinkling in the background .... after all its a tavern ... wonder if they serve beer batter fish and spicy chips w/tang of something .... probably need to drench it with something like a sparkling liquid of some sort .... my cookie jar is empty, miss the aroma from the kitchen dancing the senses ... hope you have a wonderful day ... smile Coffee beer Cheers! Chef
Feb 19th 2014 new
Here i go off to help clean sad
Im at Zooms,really on the scene wave
I pick up the glasses,grab an empty plate sorry
What did I do to deserve such a fate? scratchchin
Is it because I mention a certain man? scratchchin gangster
Most of the folks here are from being a fan hissyfit
So,back to work I go as I try to figure it out scratchchin
Im coming folks,theres no need of you to shout. wave

Feb 19th 2014 new
waveHi all! Can I come to the Tavern without a poem tonight? I don't feel very poetic. crossfingers

hey Cindy...I think Andrew's coming a court 'n! wink rose
Feb 20th 2014 new
(quote) Jane-933948 said: Hi all! Can I come to the Tavern without a poem tonight? I don't feel very poetic.

hey Cindy...I think Andrew's coming a court 'n!
Oh, Lord, what have I done now? I send Cindy a hersheyskiss instead of a Coffee or a Mmmm.... Donut.... and Jane's gonna run me up the flagpole. I guess hersheyskiss aren't allowed in Zoom's Tavern and now I must make amends. Gosh, what do you guys think I ought to do?
Posts 31 - 40 of 200