Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

How do I block a member from seeing my profile? He made me really uncomfortable with his caveman tactics and I don't want him to be able to see my pictures, all of which he LIKED and creepily kept telling me how attractive I am. No convo, just "ur pretty, don't you like me"
Feb 17 new
If you'd like to request a full block, which would prevent the member from viewing your profile, please submit a help ticket and include the member's name, member id number and a brief description of the reason for the block.

Help Ticket Submission: www.catholicmatch.com

Feb 17 new
Yes, Leslie I'm praying that sometime before July when my subscription ends, the Information Technology Department will have figured out how to allow a member to delete certain people completely from their inbox (either because they look creepy or their
written profile doesn't meet my standards).
Afterall, who better than we ourselves know who we are and what kind of a person we are looking for and best suited to commit marriage with.

I think this is a question of the SAFETY AND WELFARE of the participants of this website.

Feb 17 new

I know this isn't going to help you but I will be praying for you and hope your ok.

Feb 18 new
To remove messages from your inbox, select "Archive" located in the Actions menu of the conversation. You can also prevent the member from contacting you further by selecting "Block Messages" instead of Archive from the same menu.
Feb 18 new
How do you "delete" messages instead of "archiving" them?
Feb 18 new
(quote) Michelle-989480 said: How do you "delete" messages instead of "archiving" them?
Michelle, messages you have archived are auto-deleted by the site after a period of time.
Feb 20 new
(quote) Debbie-696127 said: To remove messages from your inbox, select "Archive" located in the Actions menu of the conversation. You can also prevent the member from contacting you further by selecting "Block Messages" instead of Archive from the same menu.
To add...

Blocking communication also prevents that person from "liking" your photos.

theheart
Posts 1 - 8 of 8